Nov 5 ride Boulder Mountain

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the pleasure to pull out the sled and head over to revy for the first ride of the season. Ill start by saying, It was a blast, but the rock and stump factor are high right now, obviously. our group had 6 riders, and we met up with 4 others up at the cabin and then rode with them for the rest of the day. If you plan on a early season ride, drive your truck up Kirkup and unload around km 6 right now.We did not and had a hell of a time getting up. The nice guys we met offered to drive us to our trucks and come back and pick up the sleds to save us the grief of trying to go back down. super nice guys from Armstrong and Salmon Arm!! One guy in our group smashed a rock on the way back from the sugar bowl, so we tried limping it which wouldnt work, so we tied it to the back of my sled and towed it down to the trucks. anyways here are a few pics to get you guys reved up!!

2c222e80.jpg

8e11626f.jpg

0bcddb1d.jpg

328c3aae.jpg

77ef4b23.jpg

41a76e39.jpg

98f305ad.jpg

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch is right! Keep those skis flat for the first ride or two. No dipping:nono: It is called Boulder after all.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those cats were brand freaken new, 10 miles on them. so they werent exactly going hard. they look and sound good. i would drive one if i liked cat!!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome!!!! Thanks for the pics!! I reckognize a couple of those boys :)

Bummer on the rock! Bad luck for sure.

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey mattic!!!! this is matt the guy from salmon arm!! good to see ur buddy made it home safe!!!! hopefully we'll run into each other again!!! and yeah the cats ran great too cant wait to get them out again!!!!!:beer:
p.s. boulder defintly needs more snow!!!! a little sketcy out there

Last edited:

nucks4ever

Reaction score
Right on matt gald to hear you guys got home safe!!! must have been a late one. hope to run with you guys again sometime!! cheers Darrell - from armstrong!!

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome pics looks expensive if i were to head up and ride right now i better give er a few more weeks.

cooper

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, sleds and snow look good get out there and get more pics .

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the pics. I have this urge to get out there but the pic of the busted up cat will keep me at bay for a few more weeks.

Top Bottom