Nov 11th weekend

SnoPro_78

Reaction score
Keep the faith boys.
Watching the news this morning and North Washington state there broadcasting the forcast in Feet not inches. They say there gonna get up to 4ft of snow in the next 48 hours so hopefully the man upstairs pushes it north.
So keep doin the snow dance

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep the faith boys.
Watching the news this morning and North Washington state there broadcasting the forcast in Feet not inches. They say there gonna get up to 4ft of snow in the next 48 hours so hopefully the man upstairs pushes it north.
So keep doin the snow dance

thats what i call a miracle!!!:d

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's starting to look like more of a miracle everyday around this area cranbrook got a bunch of snow up high and my friends in spokane say winter storm warning coming into affect lets hope it is a big storm rolling in

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just keep your heads up out there boys

Anyone remember last year when everyone hit the hills at Quartz early in the season?

Let's not repeat last year's mistake. https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/5/quartz-creek-21570-4.html

And remember to remind others who think the law doesn't apply to them to STAY THE FAWK OUT of the closed areas or there probably won't be any riding in Quartz at all, at any point in the season.

Last edited:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here guys this will get your hopes up here is a pic from today in schweitzer mtn in sandpoint idaho so 45 minutes south of the border starting to look good guys but please please play safe out there.

Attachments

• schweitzer.jpg
    schweitzer.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 386

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been wondering what it would be like to ride down a little further south in Idaho, Montana and such.

hmmm...maybe a trip in the future.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been wondering what it would be like to ride down a little further south in Idaho, Montana and such.

hmmm...maybe a trip in the future.

some nice riding to be had down there watch a 509 films video and you will see the idaho montana area on there basicly like a revy area mixed with more trees

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
more trees? hmmm on second thought.....

(I keep a spare bumper with me nowdays as I tend to like trees) :d

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's starting to look like more of a miracle everyday around this area cranbrook got a bunch of snow up high and my friends in spokane say winter storm warning coming into affect lets hope it is a big storm rolling in

it's coming, knee deep already:d

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I should be looking at some days off about the 12th of November or so and would be interested in hooking up with some others in golden forsure, I wouldn't mind hitting up quartz for an early season ride. already have a babysitter lined up and sleds loaded.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Temps warmed up in a hurry after the snow last week:mad:, and staying that way for the next few days. It'll be a while until good riding, at least one good 3 foot dump:d

Top Bottom