Notley and Trudeau are morons.

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau and Notley are in the top offices due to frequent phenomena in politics called voter dissatisfaction.
See diagram below.
canuck politics.jpg

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm getting tired of this, bloody Quebec are like third world countries that we send money to. If there was a vote for western separation I'd be in.
View attachment 201589

X2...the sooner the better! My vote next election goes to who supports a referendum for western separation. Of course this will never happen but I'll keep hoping

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how is it that main stream media seems to be once again skipping over a Trudeau conflict of interest? For Xmas holidays Trudeau and family took goverment jet to private island in Bahamas owned by Muslim religious leader who coincidentally has a foundation that Trudeau just contributed 55 million in tax payer dollars? Oh wait Trudeau said he would repay equivalent of commercial flight costs, so once again will reimburse A few grand on a 60 grand tax payer cost.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do we have a credible mainstream media anymore ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every drop of oil and gas produced in this country has dozens of tax's built into the price
before it goes to market.
incometax ,corperate tax,landtax, lic.fee's,fed fuel tax,prov.fuel tax,gst on and on the list
goes. To add another one ontop of the pile is F'n crazy.
"this new tax is going to create cleaner oil and new job's"
You have to be a f'n idiot to swallow one word of this bullshyt.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want to call yourself a Canadian then act and follow the rules that ALL Canadians have to, rules that make Canada a GREAT Country! Quit with stopping industry that will help each Canadian, stop oppressing provinces and territories in this Country and get on the same stage singing the same tune!! Look out for Canada and Canadians! It's that simple people! Someone with some balls needs to lead this country and get a clean slate started! A new book and every once in awhile we can all take an old book off the shelf and sing koombya but let's get this Country going!!!!

For ALL CANADIANS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tune was under 5 million between the two lowest bids. Most employees are Canadian. I don't work for them. They took work from me. We also had a few guys jump ship, but it's 4 years of work for them.

Flatiron will be the general on this project. The same company that has build the majority of the Anthony Henday. Yes American owner but they do supply local labour.. their bid was $79 million, and was low by only a few million to the next bidder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Been working down at high river for the last month. Go and check into the hotel last night asusual, price up 10$/room (2rooms)because of the carbon tax. Burnt 300l of diesel to get down here, 15$ more. 25$ extra a day and that doesn't include the rise in food, clothing, etc. #thanksnotley

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Been working down at high river for the last month. Go and check into the hotel last night asusual, price up 10$/room (2rooms)because of the carbon tax. Burnt 300l of diesel to get down here, 15$ more. 25$ extra a day and that doesn't include the rise in food, clothing, etc. #thanksnotley

300 liters???????????? What are you driving dude???

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does it matter what he is driving ? Anyone in buisness only uses what is necessary to complete the task .
The point is the tax is pointless and simply a wealth transfer tax , as part of an NDP social reengineering plan . It will do nothing to prevent emissions control ,it's only legacy will be that of higher costs and a loss of jobs !

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
What does it matter what he is driving ? Anyone in buisness only uses what is necessary to complete the task .
The point is the tax is pointless and simply a wealth transfer tax , as part of an NDP social reengineering plan . It will do nothing to prevent emissions control ,it's only legacy will be that of higher costs and a loss of jobs !

I get all that Neville. No problem and I understand. My brain was focused on a pick-up truck.

Top Bottom