Notley and Trudeau are morons.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I wasn't saying snopes was right or defending them. Just relaying what I read. For just about every "fact" you read on the Internet there's "facts" stating the opposite.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Our prime minister gets dumber by the minute. Now he's phasing out the oil sands. Not a phuckin clue.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I can't wait to try a solar powered snowmobile.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our prime minister gets dumber by the minute. Now he's phasing out the oil sands. Not a phuckin clue.

He has promised too much ,and as predicted by his predecessor, he can not deliver .
He has to tell Ontario & Quebec that he is anti oil/ pipeline . To insure he gets there support , meanwhile he knows he desperately needs the $$$ from the energy sector , especially Alberta.

He must cater to the greenies who supported him , and they also contribute very little into the economy , yet are a huge voting block . This is why he constantly needs to throw money in there direction, as they have no idea where the said money comes from / yet demand gov. $$$ for everything !

Lastly , he knows if he sinks the few sensible contributing taxpayers spread through out Canada with more red ink , financial collapse is inevitable...

In short ... He is fawked . As predicted , he can not / will not make the tough , unpopular decisions that Harper did !
In order to get elected he had to appease these groups ( and others ) and to do this he has completely underestimated the requirements to be financial viable as a whole country ....

He is a drama teacher ... Not an economics major ... That is becoming increasingly obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh he knows exactly what he's doing but it's not in our favour, instead it's for every loser,Indian,welfare Case, potheads, he wants to help out and give them everything, it's the working man that's in trouble, you just wait when he whips out the new gun laws

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has promised too much ,and as predicted by his predecessor, he can not deliver .
He has to tell Ontario & Quebec that he is anti oil/ pipeline . To insure he gets there support , meanwhile he knows he desperately needs the $$$ from the energy sector , especially Alberta.

He must cater to the greenies who supported him , and they also contribute very little into the economy , yet are a huge voting block . This is why he constantly needs to throw money in there direction, as they have no idea where the said money comes from / yet demand gov. $$$ for everything !

Lastly , he knows if he sinks the few sensible contributing taxpayers spread through out Canada with more red ink , financial collapse is inevitable...

In short ... He is fawked . As predicted , he can not / will not make the tough , unpopular decisions that Harper did !
In order to get elected he had to appease these groups ( and others ) and to do this he has completely underestimated the requirements to be financial viable as a whole country ....

He is a drama teacher ... Not an economics major ... That is becoming increasingly obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely burning the candle at both ends.

Top Bottom