Notley and Trudeau are morons.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With their mindless knowledge on emissions I sure hope they don't ban snowmobiles ATVs and off road vehicles.

Last edited:

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With their mindless knowledge on emissions I sure hope they don't ban snowmobiles ATVs and off road vehicle.

That are completely blind and clueless outside of the little bubble of a world they live in. I could only hope that they don't make a wave of disaster that can't be repaired once they leave.

Income tax was to be only temporary after the war to help rebuild the countries wealth. We still have it and its getting higher.
GST was only to be temporary and its here to stay as well.
Carbon tax as stupid as it is I fear will follow the same route.

I sure hope the general public that voted these idiots in enjoy there bus rides.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what happens when people elect politicians that have no life or job experience. They're more concerned about looking good and having bragging rights at cocktail parties full of elitists and environmental nut jobs. Us working folk are gonna pay directly for their idiotic fantasies and fearmongering about the junk science that is man made climate change.
The new American government that's about to take over in January has no intention of hobbling their economy with carbon taxes. The Canadian dollar is gonna slide like crazy and any business that has to compete with American competitors is gonna be in trouble.
A year from now Notley is gonna sit there with that smug look on her face and try to explain why there is no growth in the economy. And Trudeau is gonna stand there with that lost schoolboy look, stammering "ah, ah, ah " hoping someone will explain to him what is happening and tell him what to say.
Neither one of them understand that you can't spend your way into prosperity.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow....first time I agree with Freak....:sadbanana:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm personally done whimpering about it. And sure as fawk done talking about it this year! Happy New Year LHF and everyone else

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what happens when people elect politicians that have no life or job experience. They're more concerned about looking good and having bragging rights at cocktail parties full of elitists and environmental nut jobs. Us working folk are gonna pay directly for their idiotic fantasies and fearmongering about the junk science that is man made climate change.
The new American government that's about to take over in January has no intention of hobbling their economy with carbon taxes. The Canadian dollar is gonna slide like crazy and any business that has to compete with American competitors is gonna be in trouble.
A year from now Notley is gonna sit there with that smug look on her face and try to explain why there is no growth in the economy. And Trudeau is gonna stand there with that lost schoolboy look, stammering "ah, ah, ah " hoping someone will explain to him what is happening and tell him what to say.

Australia saw the light and axed their tax because it was killing their economy and also figured out it is a load of crap.
Here is an interesting take on CO2 that I haven't seen before. Although this presentation uses Australian figures Canada has almost the exact emissions figures as them. Just goes to show you how the Suzuki's of the world have influenced the political world at large and we end up with a bunch of greenhouse gas alarmists running around thinking a tax will magically solve everything. Notley and Trudeau are just too ignorant to grasp anything but tax dollars.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BC1l4geSTP8

Hotwheels81

Reaction score
Australia saw the light and axed their tax because it was killing their economy and also figured out it is a load of crap.
Here is an interesting take on CO2 that I haven't seen before. Although this presentation uses Australian figures Canada has almost the exact emissions figures as them. Just goes to show you how the Suzuki's of the world have influenced the political world at large and we end up with a bunch of greenhouse gas alarmists running around thinking a tax will magically solve everything. Notley and Trudeau are just too ignorant to grasp anything but tax dollars.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BC1l4geSTP8

Suzuki's of world eh....
Suzuki is a paid speaker, if he can't keep the publics attention his paycheque bounces
He has zero credentials to speak to climate change, he has a B.A and a Ph.D in genetics.
He is also a greasy perve that demanded young attractive arm candy at several of his venues...
.....When I hear that name it hits a nerve rite up there with televangelists.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He also live in a log mansion built from old growth timber, irony
Suzuki's of world eh....
Suzuki is a paid speaker, if he can't keep the publics attention his paycheque bounces
He has zero credentials to speak to climate change, he has a B.A and a Ph.D in genetics.
He is also a greasy perve that demanded young attractive arm candy at several of his venues...
.....When I hear that name it hits a nerve rite up there with televangelists.

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You hit it right on this carbon tax is just another tax that's it. More tax money to a government that has plans to be 50 Billion in debt after 4 years, now that's financial planning. Every where the No Dam Paycheck party has been there has been a tornado of debt and damage that will take years to repair is Alberta's case it will be decades. We have our environment minister standing in front of the media telling us that we are going to take your money and you are going to thank us for it. That is the pinicial of ignorance and arrogance, there is no government in history that is better with my money than me. To give credit where credit is due RN has done things no one else could do for instance she has made Allison Redford look good.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tax tax and more tax that's how the left operates, unfortunately enough people buy into the lame duck thinking that hugs and kisses are what makes the world go round. I for one will drive less (not) now that fuel has gone up 25 cents per litre in 2 weeks but hey maybe their plan is working, if I can't afford to take a winter vacation due to the $3000-4000 less I will have in my business next year due to carbon tax I guess that's less jet fuel used from not going to Hawaii.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let them do what they do as they are sinking their own ships in front of all of Canada and around the world,,, next runners up that say they will "Axe the taxes" gets my vote.

Can't wait too continue to share in this across our lands from East too West as we ramp up for change, out with the clowns as we try too regain our home-land back.

Might need too threw my Ralf Kline name into the theater, Ha,,, shed be one big party for all of Canada.

Lem

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CBC is so dam pro Trudeau and Notley. But even with white wash reporting they still look bad. Why is the tax payer, paying billions for tainted reporting? if anything Trudeau should be paying this bill. Honest reporting with this kind of crap happening.. that is not going to happen. It would be different if this had no out come on elections...but it does. People swallow this stuff up and believe it to be the truth. The only crap they kept smearing Harper with is Mike Duffy, who he dealt with..... Ever wonder what Trudeau did to Mike Duffy? Probably it is a good thing at least Mike Duffy would be the best out of that rotten bunch.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some times biased reporting can come back and chomp on your azz....!
Ask CNN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
11 hours into 2017 and I can already feel how much cleaner the air is. Praise Notley and Trudeau...... NOT

Top Bottom