Notley and Trudeau are morons.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the scary thing is there is really no one in the provincial or federal conservative parties that look like clear contenders to oust Nutley or Trudeau.

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well in Alberta its because we have two conservative parties unwilling to work together so it splits the vote. United they would crush the NDP.
And the scary thing is there is really no one in the provincial or federal conservative parties that look like clear contenders to oust Nutley or Trudeau.

Reactions: LDK

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what I don't get is these morons in power increasing/adding new taxes have to pay them also. Their families and children are being phucked over also....total morons in power

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you know for a fact that we ( Canada ) has an effect on global warming....?
i am not so sure ....

You ever seen the smog in Toronto ? In comparison to other places as a whole and considering pounds per square km not even a drop In the bucket but still a drop not a taxable drop but a drop nonetheless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Things will level out and when the big bucks start flowing through this Province again most of this will become a memory. Change will happen again, but it will take some time.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you know for a fact that we ( Canada ) has an effect on global warming....?
i am not so sure ....
They say Canada makes up for 1.6% of global emissions. We are featherweights compared to Russia, China, India,Pakistan and the US. But in the eyes of shiny pony we are global heavyweights in the fight on global warming, Good grief.......

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which begs the question of how did the earth warm up prior to the industrial revolution. As it is a fact the earth has gone through many warming & cooling cycles prior to the last 100+ years ....

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows that the CO2 followed global warming and cooling by 500 to 800 years, even Al Gores graph proves it as well. Now how the hell did they get people to believe it was the driver of the warming and cooling?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not only that, CO2 is a minor component of green house gases.

greenhouse gases.gif

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They say Canada makes up for 1.6% of global emissions. We are featherweights compared to Russia, China, India,Pakistan and the US. But in the eyes of shiny pony we are global heavyweights in the fight on global warming, Good grief.......

Trudeau and Notley have got to go.....

Until they get removed from office, we are fighting a losing battle

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Dinosaur farts.
Which begs the question of how did the earth warm up prior to the industrial revolution. As it is a fact the earth has gone through many warming & cooling cycles prior to the last 100+ years ....

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what I don't get is these morons in power increasing/adding new taxes have to pay them also. Their families and children are being phucked over also....total morons in power

If we made the money they give themselves along with the expense accounts they have and the lucrative pensions they get do you think we would even feel it? They don't live in the real world.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the federal moron...we didn't have much say in it....the east made that decision for the most part

but that provincial moron......a whole lot of Albertans need to give their head a shake and question their voting motives....someone voted that moron into power....:nono:

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The constitution act has to be changed, so that there is the same amount of seats in each province. Ontario and Queerbec, add to over over half of the amount of seats between the two. So really it does not matter how the other provinces vote, once those two get majority.

Top Bottom