Notley and Trudeau are morons.

rtk

Reaction score
With the carbon tax there are going to be people with less disposable or recreational income. Has the government taken into consideration of all or any of the people that are employed or could be affected from either companies providing recreational products, venues, hotels ,services ETC going out of business. The recreational industry and supporting products and manufacturing could be hit very hard and then a rise in unemployment.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to love the exemptions already on the carbon tax, aboriginals, farmers and oil ad gas. This will only push the arrow deeper

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
God forbid we ever start treating aboriginals as equals.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I've had a few tell me they prefer to be called originals.......

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we made the money they give themselves along with the expense accounts they have and the lucrative pensions they get do you think we would even feel it? They don't live in the real world.

Kinda sounds like oil/bank and fortune 500 company executives...

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya why should the natives get a break thats complete bs, they drive just as much as we do, if they feel they should be exempt than stay on foot like your ancestors did, and heat your house by wood, and stay off those sleds and quads, they all yell equality,well where in the f is our equality, the welfare bums are also getting a break,instead they get a reward back from the government,I say you don't work you,you get nothing,All of us working class people out there,we are the stupid ones,why I bother to go out in -30 to start my truck or wake up early to beat the heat while shingling a roof is beyond me,its a joke what this world has become,and it's only gonna get worse until the big man returns

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How the hell else would they drive down to standing rock and such other places to protest the pipelines . The pipelines that generate the cash to pay them while they protest against such pipelines , I would say ....

I suppose the native vehicles do not emit any emissions....
This government is beyond laughable .... Meanwhile you can see the American economy picking up steam , due to DEREGULATION....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sent from my SM

I am so sick and tired of the poor native sh.t!! They don't pay GST, don't pay for education, Don't pay carbon tax and so on and so on. It's about time we cut them off. All this free sh.t is making more and more people hate native. It is 2017 what happened to equal rights for everyone?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sent from my SM

I am so sick and tired of the poor native sh.t!! They don't pay GST, don't pay for education, Don't pay carbon tax and so on and so on. It's about time we cut them off. All this free sh.t is making more and more people hate native. It is 2017 what happened to equal rights for everyone?

Been saying this for years and often get shunned but I think more people are seeing the light.

One country
One flag

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The government will pay for the injustices it has done to first nations for ever. Is it fair to today's population? No, but 1000's of lives were ruined by what the church and our Governments did. So it is what it is, no changing it. Look at it this way what would you want if the government took away your kids(and abused them) and your land?

True the current governments are not making people happy but if the previous parties actually had some foresight and planned for the future Canada would be in a far better position and the current parties would not be in power....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you don't apply this idiotic nonsense to other people & nations ....lmao
Every nation on earth would be paying for ever .....
And yes it can & should be changed ...
The sooner the better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The government will pay for the injustices it has done to first nations for ever. Is it fair to today's population? No, but 1000's of lives were ruined by what the church and our Governments did. So it is what it is, no changing it. Look at it this way what would you want if the government took away your kids(and abused them) and your land?

True the current governments are not making people happy but if the previous parties actually had some foresight and planned for the future Canada would be in a far better position and the current parties would not be in power....

Wasn't my church or any government I elected.

They should have to pay taxes like the rest of us. It's an effing joke

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Enough with the bleeding heart crybaby stuff with the Indians. Apologies have been made, compensation paid, and nothing like that will ever be repeated. Time to move on. As far as the land issues, treaties were signed and the natives were given land, some of which now is the most valuable in the country. The natives take full advantage of the treaties ( free health care, no taxation, free education and the list goes on).
In return it should be expected that they live up to their obligations in the treaties and use the money and benefits given to improve, develop and prosper on the land set aside for them as set out in the treaties. Bear in mind that in the history of Canada only the natives were given land for free with no strings attached on a permanent basis. Everyone else ( homesteaders, railways, HBC etc) had strings attached and/or time limits set on land holdings.
This notion that because their ancestors walked across the land long ago makes it all now theirs is asinine.

Top Bottom