no solo

Neilmontana

Reaction score
Two weeks ago I brought my sled up from Montana to ride Golden, Revy and Fernie more this year. So far I have had to miss two outtings with friends because of work priorities. (means to pay for new toys)
To the point, I have never been sledding in Golden and would I would love to go riding this weekend but need to find someone guide/go with. Where is not so important as it will all be new. Friday Sat Sunday all work for me. I am a 40yr old, level headed, intermediate rider new to this website. I have primarily ridden in Montana around Eureka, Olney and Whitefish. (Poor snow so far this year).

cheers

djspeedracer

Reaction score
I am riding quartz fri, silent sat and not sure sunday I have a group of four guys coming you are more then welcome.

Neilmontana

Reaction score
Hello Taminator and DJSpdrcr,

THanks for your invitations. Saturday is the day. Just tell me where and when and I will be there. cool

Best regards,
Neil

djspeedracer

Reaction score
going to silent pass hope to be up there by 8 or 8:30 can call me on my cell 403 888 0197 my name is mike

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Good of you guys to hook him up like that. Gotta tell you, after being on this forum for a couple a weeks, it's great to see the camaraderie that this site offers amongst the sledders. Cudos and hope you have an awesome ride everyone! Be safe!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We wouldnt have it any other way,It happen's frequently,there was another guy on here last week that hooked up with a crew,good on you guys,nobody should ride alone!
catmando!

Neilmontana

Reaction score
Yes this site has a great tone to it. Thanks to Spdracer and Taminator.

Mike: I will call from the Road in the morning around 7am to find out where to stage at. I hope the road stays open.

Cheers
Neil 403 585 5364.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get any pictures? glad to hear you had a good ride...sorry to hear about the break down...that sucks!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ride was good one sled broke down 65 km into silent it sucked getting it out.

Doesn't that just suck! :mad: We ripped a track clear off and had to do the same! Way up there too, damn close to going over the backside...once we were out to the main trail it was clear sailing but to get to the trail was a doozie! Up and down the hills, across the lakes, through all the narrow windy trails...ugh! Bad deal about the dead sled, but be very happy you had a track towing out of there! :cool:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neilmontana did you make it out there for a ride? and what did you think of the area?:d

Top Bottom