Nitro with powersteering

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone done this yet. That would be the sh!t. I've heard it's out there and being done

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't even think yamaha has it in there line up for the nytros......just the apex. but maby!!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard of this being done. The electric powersteering from apex can retro fit on the Nitro. Steering is the only fatigue I get from my nitros. You can Say they heavy but with big boost and lots of experience I dont get stuck that often. And when I do it's somewhere special like a creek or retarded steep hill. All sleds are heavy then. Anyways. I'm gonna get at this on my sleds. I hoped someone else had done it from s&m

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Both Alpine Motorsports in Salmon Arm and Prince George Yamaha have EPS kits for Nytros. Give them a call if interested.

RS

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called prince George yamaha and it's 1150 for the kit and some welding and fab. If I do it my self I'm thinking a half day labor. They use the kits off the rhino for the nitro. Maybe on your apex u could retro a apex eps Give them a call. I can't wAit for this on my sled. No more fatigue or sore shoulder from the wrestling on low snow days. Plus Im not 20 yr old anymore. Lol.

Andrew

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But you don't need power steering when the skis never touch the ground. Haha

Top Bottom