New VMAX Boost Project - Human Fly Swatter

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well... I have tossed the idea around for awhile and I have decided to introduce Boost to Mr. Max... Now I have a few other projects on the go for Pro and XM... So this one needs serious clearance from "The Warden" (wife)... So I will post all details upon confirmation... All specs for Single Turbo System.. 280ish kit!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 305

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yikes !!! that would be a handfull !!!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well... I have tossed the idea around for awhile and I have decided to introduce Boost to Mr. Max... Now I have a few other projects on the go for Pro and XM... So this one needs serious clearance from "The Warden" (wife)... So I will post all details upon confirmation... All specs for Single Turbo System.. 280ish kit!!!
Kinda early to be drinkin eh Kibbles? You can't keep a back tire on that thing now, let alone with 280 hp......

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg Never too early Dave... U know me drink all day!!! The tire issue won't ever get resolved however will be upgrading rim & tire to a 240.

Last edited:

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the start of parts list to be ordered.... Upon approval of AFE

Garret GT30 turbo
modify compressor cover for wastegate actuator to suit application Headers
aluminium airbox plenum
brackets, fasteners and fittings
oil feed line and fittings to turbo
oil return line and fittings from turbo
silicone joiners and clips throttle bodies to plenum Air hoses and joining pieces
air filter
spacer head gaskets heavy duty cylinder studs
uprated injectors,fittings, etc
injector connectors and clips and spacers Fuel pump
Rising Rate Fuel regulator
Electrical / Engine Management
Dynojet powercommander5
boost harness and 3 bar Map sensor

Cheers!!

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Only 280? I would have thought it would take it to the next stratosphere over 350.....;) I saw your Bro abusing his rear tire @ CW.....it was awesome!!! Enjoy :)

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only 280? I would have thought it would take it to the next stratosphere over 350.....;) I saw your Bro abusing his rear tire @ CW.....it was awesome!!! Enjoy :)

Yes you can go more but gonna stay away from rods & piston!! Yes I was away that day of CW open house.. Uh too bad we could have bumped and grinded a 300 footer!!!Lol .. There is a video floating some where from him putting one down!! Maybe u could get that from LS...

Cheers

Top Bottom