New to the game

sledder50

Reaction score
It's about time to get in the game, first of all ,Hello Secondly I see this is a great place to get info, I have a mirage trailer that is starting to give headaches and I see I am not alone and lastly for tonight a big Thanks to Mountain Magic for breathing life bac into my 06 summit

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear about the trailer and the doo.:d
welcome to the site :beer:

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey mmasse i hope you took picture of those hangers before you repair them
i hope people start inspecting there trailers before someone gets hurt or worst

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:clap2:
Glad to hear the toys are fixed
What's the usual problems with the trailer you have?

sledder50

Reaction score
I'm not sure it is what you would call usual problems but three of the four brackets that hold the axles on have broken clean off plus one axle is not square causing a tire to wear

swikertrob

Reaction score
I'm not sure it is what you would call usual problems but three of the four brackets that hold the axles on have broken clean off plus one axle is not square causing a tire to wear

Have you talked to your dealer or contacted Mirage ? if not, please contact both. Please have your vin # available

Mirage Trailers
208-461-7776
ask for Rob or Curtis

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you talked to your dealer or contacted Mirage ? if not, please contact both. Please have your vin # available

Mirage Trailers
208-461-7776
ask for Rob or Curtis
You need a metal plate with the holes for the pillow block drilled in it ... the dealer usually has em in stock... they gave me mine for free...... it will work ( also you need to spread the axles evenly to istall the block so that the axels are square and that will eliminate the tire wear..... if your not mechanical bring it to the dealer ... there usually pretty good.

sledder50

Reaction score
I just got off of the phone with SWS in Westlock and I was told "We are no longer a Mirage dealer, here is the phone number good luck" Needless to say I will not be going there for anything else, they were a dealer when I bought the trailer and ther is still warrenty left on it I'm not impressed with ROY at SWS . I've also talked ithe Curtis at Mirage and needs some info from before he will proceed, at least he did not send me to the axle manufacturer, yet I would say stay away from SWS

Top Bottom