new quad

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just traded in my sons 500 cat for new 700 grizzly 2009 special edition,added highlighter clutch kit ,winch,28" swamp lites,bumpers and hmf pipe this quad looks good with the red paint and flames.any one running something similar would like some feed back as this is the first yamaha for us to purchase.i run a 2010 850 xp and my other son is on a 2010 550 xp

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just sold mine a week ago, great machine, very nice ride with the power steering, very solid machine. Only issue i found with mine was going into deep soupy mud, the thing would gurgle and sputter like it had a choke , i never ever did find out what the issue was , checked things out and it wasnt taking in any mid or anything so im unsure. Hope you enjoy your new ride

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
that sounds like a valve issue,,,,, I had a Polaris that would do that in mud holes and the odd hill.... Had valves set and it worked better...... but it was still a Polaris and had to sell it because it was too unrealiable........

rancher

Reaction score
The wife has 09 grizzly with 2600km on it no problems u will enjoy the eps. I see u have hmf pipe on it do use a fuel controller with it

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use to have a 660 grizzly, it use to sputter and fart in deep water/mud. Someone told me it was steam getting in the airbox from the hot motor, whatever the reason it did it from day 1 when it was brand new.

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife has 09 grizzly with 2600km on it no problems u will enjoy the eps. I see u have hmf pipe on it do use a fuel controller with it

no contoler box yet ,going to big horn dam this weekend and put it to the test

rancher

Reaction score
no contoler box yet ,going to big horn dam this weekend and put it to the test

u not worried that it might b running lean. Did they sell it to u from the dealership with the pipe and no controller

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

u not worried that it might b running lean. Did they sell it to u from the dealership with the pipe and no controller

cars rv in leduc is where i bought the unit and they installed the pipe

Top Bottom