New owners of sled shop in mcbride

SPDFREEK

Reaction score
Glengine....I just wanted to say thanks again for helping me out with my
A-arm issues on Thursday night. If it wasn't for you my sled trip would have been cut short.

For anyone else reading this post, SPINDRIFT MOTORSPORTS is the place to go in MCBRIDE if you need anything. Super helpful and accomodating. Glengine went over and above what anyone else would have done to get me back in the hills riding.

CHEERS to you Glengine for an awesome attitude with which you will take your business far!!!!! It was a pleasure to meet you and I will most definately be back.

SPDFREEK

P.S. I haven't forgot about the case of Corona. ;)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'd like to say thank you to all the people who stopped by the shop this past family day weekend.. The shop was really busy and great meeting some more new people.. We had some deals going on klim gear and will also have the sales going for this coming weekend aswell..

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good Glenn....I will be down there on thursday lookin for some deals....maybe a clutch kit for the M.....????

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glengine....I just wanted to say thanks again for helping me out with my
A-arm issues on Thursday night. If it wasn't for you my sled trip would have been cut short.

For anyone else reading this post, SPINDRIFT MOTORSPORTS is the place to go in MCBRIDE if you need anything. Super helpful and accomodating. Glengine went over and above what anyone else would have done to get me back in the hills riding.

CHEERS to you Glengine for an awesome attitude with which you will take your business far!!!!! It was a pleasure to meet you and I will most definately be back.

SPDFREEK

P.S. I haven't forgot about the case of Corona. ;)

I was with SPDFREEK when he damaged his A-arms,we were in Valemount and it was late in the day when it happened.We called Glen and he had the parts.He stayed open for us and made room in his shop for us to do the rapair right there.We would have had to do this in my trailer if he wasnt so accommodating. Most places would sell you the parts and out the door you would go,but not Spin Drift.
Glenn you and your wife run a first class operation,friendly folks with a business attitude that is hard to find these days. Thank you very much once again....Cheers!
ps...Glenn I am back to work next week,I will send you those braided hoses in the mail.

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Glen
Just want to show my apprec. to the work you just did on my m1000. Worked excellent & job well done. Tuning spec's were awesome but I did run a little bit fatter. Fatter is good though. Thanks Kevin

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont have any in stock but can get them easy enough, just need a couple of days advance notice.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to let all you guys know we just got a whole bunch of W.O.T shirts in today.. Stop by and check them out.

saskboy

Reaction score
glen do you have some 10/62 clutch weights for a 800 dragon? I thought I had a set around but cant find em. we are packed up and ready to roll out friday am. Has it started snowing yet?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glen do you have some 10/62 clutch weights for a 800 dragon? I thought I had a set around but cant find em. we are packed up and ready to roll out friday am. Has it started snowing yet?

I dont have any 10/62's but what i do have is a set of adjustable weights for the polaris that are adjustable from 58-65.5 grams. You dont have to take the cltuch apart or anything to adjust the weight.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont have any 10/62's but what i do have is a set of adjustable weights for the polaris that are adjustable from 58-65.5 grams. You dont have to take the cltuch apart or anything to adjust the weight.

How much are these, what do they look like, and how do they install? Thanks.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really easy to install and they are same profile as stock just have a drilled and tapped hole for set screws to be added to the weight for added weight.. They are 225.00

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a huge thankyou to Glen at Spindrift,

We were up there on wednesday, and our XRS dropped a cylinder at the end of the day. and our other 800r had the same milage on it, so,..... we left them both with Glen, and he rebuilt both engines, OVER NIGHT !!!!!!

I dont know of any other shop that would go to that much effort to keep a couple of guys from losing a day of riding. His prices are on par with the big city, or lower, and your sled is being worked on by an experienced sled mechanic, not some apprentice behind a closed shop door.

Both sleds ran strong the next day,

Thanks Glen

Dean10, and Powderhound

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to say we went up lucielle yesterday as i had to do some testing on my M1000 and quadster rode an '09 M8 and she made her first climb. She went up the fire pit hill and had a blast.. It has been great to see her progression as she learns more about mountain riding.. And i'm really proud of how far she has come with the limited amount of riding she has been able ot get this winter.. Promises to be a great winter of riding and work next winter... I love the fact that she wants to learn more and thuroughly enjoys going riding with me and the other guys and gals.. We are a shop that repair's, mods sleds as well as rides to..

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your attitude and willingness to help people no matter what will carry you guys for a long way................Cudos to you and your crew!
Keep up the good work!

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your attitude and willingness to help people no matter what will carry you guys for a long way................Cudos to you and your crew!
Keep up the good work!

Hi Glen.......You might want to stock a few extra Nitro parts for 162 Wizzy here because his "think" light isn't always working and he busts lots of chit!! :d

Top Bottom