New owners of sled shop in mcbride

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a REALLY large KLIM order that will be here for this weekend for anyone looking for some really good sledding gear..

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We have a whole new look and and set-up inside the shop, set-up for MOUNTAIN MANIA '09.. So you'll have to stop in and check it out.. We are also got a whole bunch of new goodies will be here for this weekend also so there will be lots to see.. Hope to see everyone stop in and say hi to us all here at the shop...

I'll see ya friday :)

NYTRO270

Reaction score
Hey all....

Just wanted to let everyone know that Spin Drift is the place to go if you need anything....let me tell you my story....There was a group of 9 of us in Mcbride between the 23rd to the 26th, on the Sat we decided we were going to go up the south Dore, but little did we know that there was active logging in that area so there wasn't any loose on the trail, by mile marker 5 i could smell my own sled burning, so we flipped it over to see that the slides were melted right down to the rails, knowing that i could not go any further two of us headed back, limping mine, and headed into town hoping to find parts. with being a member of snow and mud i had read about the new owners(spin drift) and decided to head there first. To my surprise not only did Glenn have the parts his prices were excellent, so i bought a pair of hyfax and a set of ice scratchers( which i might add were about 20bucks cheaper then in Edmonton), grabbing my stuff i was getting ready to endure a lengthly repair on a cold day on a open trailer....then out of the blue Glenn said I have a little room in the shop if you want to do it out of the cold....WOW, now that is FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE. WOW it is sure nice to know that there are people out there that still have the ability to do nice things for people..THANKYOU again and I will always tell people about SPIN DRIFT..
SPIN DRIFT IS A+++++ in my books
Cory:specool:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some picsfrom jan 29th '09 The spindrift crew and the thunderstruck crew..

Attachments

• 100_0946.jpg
    100_0946.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 100_0949.jpg
    100_0949.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_0954.jpg
    100_0954.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_0960.jpg
    100_0960.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 85

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pics of Team thunderstruck and some of the Spindrift crew.. We were glad to be able to help them out with there sleds and thanks jim for bringing us some more of your guys products to sell..

Attachments

• 100_0970.jpg
    100_0970.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_0974.jpg
    100_0974.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 74

Quadster

Reaction score
We met alot of great snow and mudders this weekend... thanks for all your support..

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So......did you get the better of that big dude Glenn? Looks like he had the advantage.....:eek:. Hope you guy's sold everything in the store this W/E!!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, I knew Jim was tall but holy crap he towers over everyone.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, I knew Jim was tall but holy crap he towers over everyone.

Yah jim is one tall dude.. we had a blast hangin out with these guys for the weekend.. One of the thunderstruck riders was actually born right here in mcbride..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a spot tracker found and turned into our shop here in mcbride.. If you lost one please PM me or call the shop with your esn # and we'll ship it back to you or hold it here at the shop for you.. We will also be calling spot tomorrow to ask them who it is registered to and to get there ph number, so that we can contact them.. That is if spot will give us that info.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give spot the number and they will send an E to that person.

yamahacurtis

Reaction score
We were sledding the week before mm09 and there was no fresh snow to be had. One guy riding a nytro mtx burnt off his sliders due to snow conditions and not having ice scratchers. We turned around and stopped at the new shop for slides. They had the slides at a lower price than RIVERSIDE. They also had a set of scratchers that were $15 cheaper that RIVERSIDE that we purchased. Outside temps were around -26. We were prepared to install the parts outside. The person working there seen that we didn't have a enclosed trailer and told us to roll our sled around and we could use the garage. He wouldn't take any extra money. THIS IS CLASS ONE SERVICE THAT WE SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF!!! Lets let those big dealers that forgot were they came from suffer a little by not supporting them.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a REALLY large KLIM order that will be here for this weekend for anyone looking for some really good sledding gear..[/
hey glengine did you get any of the midlayer....looking for a large midlayer coat

We have some mid-layer stuff left. We are out of Lrg and last time i checked so was klim canada. But i wear a lrg jacket and i wear a med mid layer, which we have a couple of those left but not many.. We sold alot of stuff on MM'09 weekend.. We restocked what klim had and could fill for us.. Anyone looking for the freeride pants we have a few of them in stock aswell as some freeeride in colour.

newfiedoo

Reaction score
thanks for the quick reply glengine....tried on a med.but was to small...seems to be hard to find ...any thoughts on where a guy might find a lg.

Quadster

Reaction score
thanks for the quick reply glengine....tried on a med.but was to small...seems to be hard to find ...any thoughts on where a guy might find a lg.

hey there , this is anyla from spindrift i have to call dci today for another item so i will see if they have any large midlayers

sunshine

Reaction score
Hey there, I have put a call into a place that I know down bye Wainwright to see if she has any stock left. She was not in but was going to get back to me. Once I hear back from her I will let you know.

Sunshine

Top Bottom