New Model CanAm X3 Replacement 2023

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could pay someone to build you something like this, but now youre looking at 2 or 300g.

Ya they are expensive. But when you figure what it would cost to build something some what comparable. They are dirt cheap...

Menace1-1920w.jpg
That another one of Tim Camerons bouncers? Im more of an Ultra4 car (buggy) myself.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That another one of Tim Camerons bouncers? Im more of an Ultra4 car (buggy) myself.

Yeah its one of Tim Camerons buggies.

Id love a 6 or 7 hundred hp pre runner myself.

But i think Tims buggies would work good on the muddy Alberta trails out west. (Wider trails obviously, but it does have 4 wheel steer though)

Those king of the hammer style.(ultra 4's) are cool too.

That ca am checks off a lot of the boxes though. And isnt 350g

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still won’t have the chassis or suspension performance of a Speed sxs.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
75d93bd349babe8ba59576fdcd13d34d.jpg

Accessories are rolling out for those new X3 owners looking to haul a wide load.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those upper control arms are fugly.
I take every thing i said back.

Think id go for a polaris.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Jeep is just a trail tampon. Plug'er up boys, nobody's gettin' past!
Jeep vs sxs isn't really the comparison most would make. Most real jeep guys are rock crawlers and these sxs's are no rock crawlers.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like the ugly GEN5 that outsold any other factory turbo sled on the market. Ugly but it works and if you are really interested in performance the looks will grow on you pretty quick lol

this thing is pretty impressive. If you actually watch the 18 minute video it is 100% new with alot of cool tech. some things that really stood out for me....

1. DCT with 2/10ths of a second shift. I havent tried it, but being directly connected to the drivetrain without a belt will probably give a much better feel behind the wheel.
2. 15 more hp than the competition with a new turbo that is directly attached to the engine to reduce lag, combined with the new Anti lag system that shuts off a cylinder and pushes air through to keep the turbo spinning. Pretty cool.
3. new engine construction, tension bolts right from the bottom of the engine to the top.
4. adaptive lighting, turns with the machine and increases brightness with speed.

hopefully get to try one, really curious how the DCT will put the power to the ground compared to a CVT.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so u cant run the larger tires and get warranty
when it doesnt cover the larger tire use ?

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeep vs sxs isn't really the comparison most would make. Most real jeep guys are rock crawlers and these sxs's are no rock crawlers.
Jeep rock crawlers lol... more like mall crawlers. Toyota is where its at. Been spanking jeeps for years crawling

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like the ugly GEN5 that outsold any other factory turbo sled on the market. Ugly but it works and if you are really interested in performance the looks will grow on you pretty quick lol

this thing is pretty impressive. If you actually watch the 18 minute video it is 100% new with alot of cool tech. some things that really stood out for me....

1. DCT with 2/10ths of a second shift. I havent tried it, but being directly connected to the drivetrain without a belt will probably give a much better feel behind the wheel.
2. 15 more hp than the competition with a new turbo that is directly attached to the engine to reduce lag, combined with the new Anti lag system that shuts off a cylinder and pushes air through to keep the turbo spinning. Pretty cool.
3. new engine construction, tension bolts right from the bottom of the engine to the top.
4. adaptive lighting, turns with the machine and increases brightness with speed.

hopefully get to try one, really curious how the DCT will put the power to the ground compared to a CVT.

Speed UTV’s are in customers hands and they have a 300hp key.

Top Bottom