new helmet law

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
helmuts are for the limp wristed, and week knee'd.

I support the cause for freedom for all to have a choice...but you sir need one haha Let me take a wild guess at what you would NOT have a need for a helmet. Shined up your hog last night, gonna ride 4 blocks to the Timmys on whyte ave and bullchit for 2 hours then ride home. Take a selfie with your RIDE OR DIE shirt on, change your Facebook profile pic and wait for your high school sweetheart to click like. OR.... You got your 4 wheeler all polished up ready to sit side line at the mod boggs with no lid on and drink your 4ltr 7-11 Mug full of beer bitching about Turdope...Have i hit the nail yet... You sir need a Lid hahaha jus kiddn or am i

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It should be a law that they cant wear one,lol

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I support the cause for freedom for all to have a choice...but you sir need one haha Let me take a wild guess at what you would NOT have a need for a helmet. Shined up your hog last night, gonna ride 4 blocks to the Timmys on whyte ave and bullchit for 2 hours then ride home. Take a selfie with your RIDE OR DIE shirt on, change your Facebook profile pic and wait for your high school sweetheart to click like. OR.... You got your 4 wheeler all polished up ready to sit side line at the mod boggs with no lid on and drink your 4ltr 7-11 Mug full of beer bitching about Turdope...Have i hit the nail yet... You sir need a Lid hahaha jus kiddn or am i

Second one lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

nope don't be a dope!

i don't need a law to wear a helmet, so far i can think for myself. i may be wrong but i have seen more than my fair share of crushed skulls, broken backs and dead bikers splayed across vehicle hoods. i have slid down more than one paved road, and a few that were graveled. on street bikes, dirt bikes, atv's and the occasional truck and car, so far i feel it should still be my choice. i also don't need mom to make my lunch either. as an adult i can still make my own choices and will suffer the consequences.
thus i have no problem wearing a helmet, I just don't see the need to have to be forced . are u ok with that?

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
nope don't be a dope!

i don't need a law to wear a helmet, so far i can think for myself. i may be wrong but i have seen more than my fair share of crushed skulls, broken backs and dead bikers splayed across vehicle hoods. i have slid down more than one paved road, and a few that were graveled. on street bikes, dirt bikes, atv's and the occasional truck and car, so far i feel it should still be my choice. i also don't need mom to make my lunch either. as an adult i can still make my own choices and will suffer the consequences.
thus i have no problem wearing a helmet, I just don't see the need to have to be forced . are u ok with that?
Sounds like you've been in a lot of wrecks Larry. Maybe you're just a chitty driver?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty safe to say that there’s ample evidence, research and accident data to prove without a doubt that wearing a helmet both reduces injuries and saves lives. Also evident that there’s people out there that don’t think they should be forced to wear a helmet, and that they either don’t believe they’ll get hurt or are willing to suffer the consequences if they do.
Fair enough. Also fair to the rest of us who pay taxes to fund our health care system, if you wipe out and get injured, you pay the entire cost out of your pocket to treat your injuries and cover your ongoing health care costs should there be any.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty safe to say that there’s ample evidence, research and accident data to prove without a doubt that wearing a helmet both reduces injuries and saves lives. Also evident that there’s people out there that don’t think they should be forced to wear a helmet, and that they either don’t believe they’ll get hurt or are willing to suffer the consequences if they do.
Fair enough. Also fair to the rest of us who pay taxes to fund our health care system, if you wipe out and get injured, you pay the entire cost out of your pocket to treat your injuries and cover your ongoing health care costs should there be any.

yup, you telling that to the Sikhs? and how come yer not lobbing trudumb, how come yer not wearing a helmet driving yer car/ truck. just as dangerous, just as many accidents, and yer a fireman. wtf, i sure hope you don't plan on using health care when you get slammed?

Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup you telling that to the Sikes? and how come yer not lobbing trudumb, how come yer not wearing a helmet driving yer car/ truck. just as dangerous, just as many accidents, and yer a fireman. wtf,

The shikhs should be forced to do the same....big difference getting into a crash inside a vehicle vs. On a motorbike or ATV. And the stats show that as well as common sense. If you don’t understand the difference.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The shikhs should be forced to do the same....big difference getting into a crash inside a vehicle vs. On a motorbike or ATV. And the stats show that as well as common sense. If you don’t understand the difference.....

i'm not sure you understand the difference? you hit your head inside a truck, you hit your head on motorcycle. majority of motorcycle riders wear helmet, now the problem is the bikers are protected how about you?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so just to reiterate, for the BD, i'm not against wearing a helmet, just laws of being forced to by the SJW.

and in reality it really doesn't affect me, one way or the other.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well there you go!! you want to force your will onto others!! you sound too much like trudope.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sounds like fake news to me there bud,

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm not sure you understand the difference? you hit your head inside a truck, you hit your head on motorcycle. majority of motorcycle riders wear helmet, now the problem is the bikers are protected how about you?

Youre belted in in a vehicle....you’re not belted onto your bike....you get thrown off of the bike when you hit something. In the vehicle, the seatbelt restrains your motion until the airbags inflate and control the deceleration forces your body gets subjected to. There’s no airbags to soften the landing when you’re thrown off your bike.
Safety stats show that deaths and injuries have been substantially reduced in vehicles over the last few decades while motorcycle rates have at best remained unchanged.
Understand now???

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Youre belted in in a vehicle....you’re not belted onto your bike....you get thrown off of the bike when you hit something. In the vehicle, the seatbelt restrains your motion until the airbags inflate and control the deceleration forces your body gets subjected to. There’s no airbags to soften the landing when you’re thrown off your bike.
Safety stats show that deaths and injuries have been substantially reduced in vehicles over the last few decades while motorcycle rates have at best remained unchanged.
Understand now???

what happens if yer seatbelted in and ..lets say .. god forbid, you hit yer noggin on the side window? do you understand what i'm sayin? and if the motorcycle rates are unchanged then why the need for helmets? again yer #s may be fake news, promoted by the helmet industry. numbers are used by those with a agenda, and made up by anyone!!! so u understand what i'm sayin?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what really cuts deep is all the laws rules and regulations the white male must follow , yet the visible minorities are exempt due to the SJW's who hate being white! WTF is wrong with this picture.

Last edited:
Top Bottom