new helmet law

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As Christians, we have no religious rights. It should be all or none. Religious rights SHOULD NOT overrule the government rules.

Going quadding or sledding is not a religious activity. Put a helmet on.

daddys girl

Reaction score
As Christians, we have no religious rights. It should be all or none. Religious rights SHOULD NOT overrule the government rules.

Going quadding or sledding is not a religious activity. Put a helmet on.
I'm not a christian but I do agree with every thing you say.A helmet is always a good policy,along with a good riding jacket.Got a willow across the back of my shoulder once,so a lot of tears and hugs later,Iwill never ride with out my leather jacket again.Still have the mark to remind me.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really depends on the material the "binder twiner" is made of, and how many raps.

Low rapage with soft material does not allow for much protection as the higher quality material with more raps, and tighter much stronger.

One would be surprised how strong these binders are, they have stood the test of time thousand of years before helmets were even invented.

Religion or not, l'm going this route as it only makes sense.

It's multi use idea if we consider all the options a binder can offer.

And I'll be picking up the air conditioner model for the hot summer rides,,, Don't forget we can get the water and cold weather units too.

Plus they fold away nice.

Time too get on board with what works, and forget about the sigma as its good times going forward,,, I hope too post picture in the days too come of some awesome binder twiners soon.

It's all about rainbow colours for me so I stand out, Ha. Arff needs the binder with the hand stitched fire truck red light on top so we can see him coming from miles away.

I'm going too follow the rules since its written in law, win win as we expect change the way it comes.

From Ben Binder Twiners Lamb Lemer the Sheak of wet sand Ally Boo Doo Belly. That's slang for Alberta.

World travels is all about exceptance. Ha

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's imbrace the turban law as it plays out in our favour folks.

I'm all about good times with allotments that allow us to do as we wish now that religion is now included in our act of freedoms.

Reap thy rewards sent un-too us as it is in thy's right too express ones beliefs at what ever we choose.

This helmit / binder law is just the beginning of new ideas that can change the whole apple cart on what we have come too except over the years.

Now we have the "right" under expression of religion freedoms too do so.

WIN WIN My FRIENDS, ALL WIN WIN FROM THIS DAY FORTH.

Turbo Lamb

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easy there turbo!!!! lol, you know the turban crowd will be coming to your door looking for donations, for further refugee claimants and those magic carpet rides aren't cheap either! haha, :beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Safety First in the sxs

71aeeada161e6f2443032bd8dd03ca58.jpg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy is making up S&M turban bean-ezz for our next rides with Act-Bar Su-lamb printed on them.

Not sure what it means but I'm guessing it sounds like "Go frank your self."

Fat day in 4@!! if they think he's going to wear a pumpkin bucket
Ha.

I ain't going down that road with buddy as I feel sorry for the range that chooses to talk helmit laws with him
Ha.

Nice guys don't get tickets all warnings as the system is flawed.

Turbo Beany Lem.

Can't wait to look the part.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tagging old thread, an interesting rally being promoted in regards to the new turban helmet exemption.

Attachments

• 373D8331-AEA7-4C78-8028-CA19BA1B85B6.jpeg
    373D8331-AEA7-4C78-8028-CA19BA1B85B6.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 159

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone wrongly got ticket yet on atv? (Like just riding across camp or loading etc,)

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say helmets are for the intelligent people that know what happens when you smack your empty skull on the concrete. Let them go ride with no helmets and hopefully natural selection takes place. Only problem is they probably won't end up dead, just costing us even more in health care to keep there ass alive

Last edited:
Top Bottom