New guy to lethbridge

Reaction score
As the title says Im going to be new to Lethbridge as of the end of next week Im moving from Ontario to the area (hope you guys are nice to out of provincers) Anyways I will be looking for some areas to ride aswell as some guys to go riding with to show me the areas. Ive taken a job as a motorcycle mechanic at a local shop and Im looking forward to seeing the west as I have never been to Alberta before. As of right now I dont have a place to stay yet and maybe some of you could send a lead or 2 my way.
And yes of course I am bringing my ATV with me (I think that one is a no brainer) LOL

Thanks Guys

Dave

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya....one of their mechanics left and went to arctic cat..guess they needed one...dont know much about them...

wolverineguy

Reaction score
where do you all ride around the lethbridge area or do you haul out to the pass?? There aren't really any places around the hat to ride at all :mad:

Reaction score
Well I hope there are some places to ride that arent to far away Im actually on my way right now to Lethbridge and kind of stranded in fargo north dakota the roads wherea sheet of ice this morning so I guess or hope Ill be back on the road tomorrow morning

Dave

Reaction score
OK so Im now officially in Lethbridge as of noon today So now my delema is I dont know anyone with or without a quad and have no clue as to where to ride The guys Im goin to be working with tell me all the riding is an hour away but none of them have quads So Im looking for someone or lots of someones that can show me the trails Any help would be greatly apreciated

Thanks Dave

jonnycat

Reaction score
Hey Dave, I've never had any luck looking for trails close to Lethbridge for my truck. (no quad yet) You may want to check out Coulee Kruzers, an old Lethbridge and area Jeep forum, they may have some links in their forum about the best places for quadding.

I'm near tempted to buy an acreage just to tear up my own land.

Top Bottom