New guy from Northern BC

Cheapshot

Reaction score
Website
stxscr.proboards30.com
:dHey guys, new here. From up Hudson's Hope BC. Scoobienorth referred me. I'm told I'm the owner of the fastest stock displacement Grizzly in the universe and I thought I'd see if you guys call me a liar here too;) Just kidding, but I have had trouble with people saying my videos were staged etc etc int he past.

I'm the proud owner of quite a few toys...:d
My daily is a 2007 Ford F-150 I bought brand new in 2007 when trucks were still over-priced. Its stickity stock except for a K&N Filter, Window tint, 2-way radio and XD Spy Rims.

I also own a pretty neat project truck, that I'm working on with tons of help from my friends. Its a 1995 Ford F-150 EC 2wd, that was powered by a 300-6 until recently. There is now a 7.3 Powerstroke out of a 95 F-250 sitting between the frame rails. We actually just got The motor/transmission into the truck tonight, hope to have it running very very soon.

Now the dirt toys:d

I have a 2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700. You could make a case that I've spent too much money on it, but its a really good time. I catch a lot of flak because I don't really like to mud, and I have the quad built more or less as a sport machine. I've done quite a few motor mods: HMF Slip on and Fuel Optimizer, Dynatek CDI box, 12:1 CP Piston, Stage 1 Raptor Hotcam, ITP Holeshot ATR tires, Custom floor board supports, custom ratbagged plastic, custom bent bars, and a very gutted airbox, with a UNI filter. I cannot say enough great things about it. I'm a big man @ 6'4 375lbs, and I've put 4000 of the ugliest wide open, motocross jumping, hill climbing, whoop nailing hydroplaning, snow drift hammering kilometers on it you could imagine. I've never missed a ride due to mechanical failure that wasn't my own stupidity (ie mixing wires up) I've replaced 2 wheel bearings, and a CV boot. However I will admit my locker is stripped out but I don't miss it that much...

I also half own a 2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 Sport thats stock save a Dynatek CDI box. Its pimp. Me and my Father went halfers on it in 2008 when Rhino's were selling like hot cakes...

I also own a 1983 Honda ATC70, with custom tire chains, but I won't plug up anymore space about that...

I'm really excited to check this place out and get to know the people, Scoobie tells me there are lots of knowledgable people on here, and its a really awesome community. Thanks so much for your time guys, I'll see you out there.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a lot fun....enjoying life...good for you. Welcome!:beer:

Top Bottom