New factory short block?

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for me personally genuine brp shortblocks have been amazing for reliability. got 2000+ miles and 30+ bottles of nitrous through one and its still within all specs

yah, so.... your amazing though.... Hardly comparable to anyone else.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Very interesting .................... hard to sell something bogas on S&M and not expect everyone to hear about it. I'm dissappointed. :nono:

mxracer328

Reaction score
so after following this thread are we even sure that it was a new short block that was put in? has he taken pictures to show us that?

i vote split the case and take alot of pics so we can figure this out

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay! now there's some words of wisdom, magnaflux aluminium eh!! I have read this tread and did not find good confirmation of JB weld and the crack I beleive is from the current problem not a past catastrophy?? maybe the owner could expand on this??:confused:

Yes, sorry, you are quite right.
They have a process for aluminum called magnafluxing but it is a dye penetrating process of NDT.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy chit sounds to me like there should be a suds night and i'll bet it will be a ring a ding dong dandy;):beer:

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow.. what a shitshow this has turned into... Not sure if any of you actually work while at work but jesus!

Gonna spilt the case tonight...

Top Bottom