New factory short block?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
If I was a businessman getting SLAMMED on an open forum I think I would be doing a little more to clear my name.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just took a read through this. So sorry about your luck. I went through the same thing from a dealer. Good luck bud I hope you get something sorted.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was a businessman getting SLAMMED on an open forum I think I would be doing a little more to clear my name.

Irony rears it's ugly head! Made me chuckle when I read Mike's post only to see the advertisement below.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ironic but I don't think it's good to keep bringing up one persons mistake. I'm sure he's already paying for it by losing / not gaining any business so I think it would be good to not keep bringing up this thread. I know I started it again only to see of anything had come out of the situation. Not for pointing fingers.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Isn't that the one Maxwell helped you out with before you told him not to let the door hit him in the azz?????

Just took a read through this. So sorry about your luck. I went through the same thing from a dealer. Good luck bud I hope you get something sorted.

cooper

Reaction score
Holy f ck 27 pages and thats it nobody proving dick . All i can say ive delt with Ken at MR.Rs since 2004 best BRP dealer around.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I once bought a sled from a guy on here, and I was piss drunk when I picked it up(wife drove truck), pulled her over, she ran, gave the guy the cash. my mistake, can't really blame him.

However, did have a really bad experience with a "supporting vendor", and I feel for you, that blows, first sled and its a sh!tter. I think that they should have a place on here where we as snow and mudders can rate the vendors and other places of business that are relevant to the interests of our little community.

Top Bottom