Need Pro advice asap!

Kushniruk_16

Reaction score
I have a 2013 pr0 800 and need some advice on some mods before i head to the mountains in couple weeks....First i was wondering what can i do to get more ski lift? What are some suspension setup ideas with the stock suspension? Also is there such a thing as a cold air intake without the turbo? and do the air intake vents on the windshield(fire & ice has them) actually get more air into the air box? Please help as this needs to be figured out soon

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 pr0 800 and need some advice on some mods before i head to the mountains in couple weeks....First i was wondering what can i do to get more ski lift? What are some suspension setup ideas with the stock suspension? Also is there such a thing as a cold air intake without the turbo? and do the air intake vents on the windshield(fire & ice has them) actually get more air into the air box? Please help as this needs to be figured out soon

Pull the air horns out of the air box under the hood. Stiffen your front suspension shock and loose the rear will give you ski lift. Engine upgrade that a lot of people are doing is PRO RMK COMBO PACKAGE 600/800 PRO, Power Addiction Racing

Hope this helps

shoobear

Reaction score
Yep...Gut the baffles out of the airbox. Remove the wiring plug covers...vinyl or some other fabric. Think there is 1 or 2. (on the 2012 there was) They just trap snow/water in there and cause some issues with the wiring plugs in water...

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ask....... :D

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 2 guests)

• +,

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am keeping mine stock i am done wrenching on turbo sleds i just want to ride my big mod on my new pro was a can haha

jd8002011

Reaction score
i had a 2012 pro 155 and i wanna get a little more HP to the track and more ski lift would be nice.

I would also recommend to ride this sled first. I had a 2011 pro 155 and have about 70 miles on my new 2013 and they are very different sleds to ride with handling and power.
But I also know what it's like to be heading to the mountains in a couple weeks ! Either way you will be happy!

jackinthebox

Reaction score
id fix the driveshaft first before i was tailwalking...cause you'll be tailpuckering if you dont.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would also recommend to ride this sled first. I had a 2011 pro 155 and have about 70 miles on my new 2013 and they are very different sleds to ride with handling and power.
But I also know what it's like to be heading to the mountains in a couple weeks ! Either way you will be happy!
If this is true and the 2013 does have more power to the track I would get the essentials and leave it stock and learn about the suspension setups from your dealer and the imfored posters on this site have fun|||

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Firenice air intake vent, power addiction 13.1 head, slp pipe set, power commander 5, clutcking to match it all up. We have all in stock. Give me a shout if need.

Top Bottom