need help with buying a sled

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I've got 2 beautiful cats for sale!
Nope no doolaide for this guy.....yet
Gonna wait till T-team does some tree riding with an xm, should b able to purchase the carnage fairly cheap!

Normally... This is where I would get angry... And write something like....screw you mike at least I ride my sled unlike the G.B.C.A (Gotta Buy Cat abortions) .... But... I won't because you are correct! I will trash my xm... And you can buy it after!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love it if some artist would draw a big Yellow Coolaide man with a BRP Logo on the front with a Red Circle and X through it....

Just say no to the Yellow DooLaide man....

I am not an artist... I just have it imbedded in my brain causing me great laughter.....

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I've got 2 beautiful cats for sale!
Nope no doolaide for this guy.....yet
Gonna wait till T-team does some tree riding with an xm, should b able to purchase the carnage fairly cheap!

Think I'm gonna drink it man... I'll have to see what kinda numbers t-team comes up with for me. Still can't believe that dick farted on my leg though.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna drink it man... I'll have to see what kinda numbers t-team comes up with for me. Still can't believe that dick farted on my leg though.

Interesting................. I am unaware of this sales tactic.... I'll be sure to implement it in my next deal

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love it if some artist would draw a big Yellow Coolaide man with a BRP Logo on the front with a green Circle around it and saying "oh yeah"

Just say yes to the Yellow DooLaide man....

I am not an artist... I just have it imbedded in my brain causing me great happiness.....

There......

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Interesting................. I am unaware of this sales tactic.... I'll be sure to implement it in my next deal

Probly don't wanna go camping with us now eh Trish?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya thats crazy high, I insure all my stuff at wawanesa and for the quad, sled, holiday trailer,truck, house and the wifes car its about $3300 a year

wawanesa is the ones that quoted me 1400 per year for the 2011 m8 what the hell, who did i piss out to get such a high quote

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well tyler at the dealership that shall not be named will not be getting my business he lied through his teeth in many ways the nail in the coffin was him promising 0% financing. well i recieved the paperwork the other day from the yard card, stating my account was active at 29.9 % intrest. Well i called the company up right away and got them to close the account right away funny thing is i never put my signature on anything!!! when i asked the lady on the phone about this she said we only deal with what the retailer submits to us. signatures are not required ***beward of these "yard card" crooks never apply for one***

So needless to say im back in the market for a sled but ive decided im gonna buy with cash and get a loan from the bank if i need it. so im looking at any 2011 arctic cat m8 or 2011-new skidoo 800 summit only stipulation is it must have less then 500 kms but be warned im cheap and looking for that "once in a life time deal:eyebrows:"

to my friends that originally warned me about tyler at @$3 and the yard card thank you!

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
You might have a hard time finding a 11 with 500 km or less..just saying,,500 miles maybe

Last edited:

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there both brand new 0 mile units and both come from different venders on this site. and both are 162 inch tracks
im looking at a 2007 m1000 with reverse efi for around 8,000
the other is a 2011 m8 snow pro not sure if it has reverse forgot to ask for around 10,000
im 6 foot tall and weigh aprox 250lbs. i ride a decent mix of mountains and edmonton ditch banging just trying to decided which is the better sled and if its worth it to spend the extra cash
please let me know what you think and why...if there was a skidoo for this price i'd buy it so please no brand bashin

You can buy a brand new 2013 Summit 800 Powertek 154" for $9799:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
WHOLY MOLEY..... 3.9 % FINANCING FOR 60 MONTHS.....OCTOBER ONLY!!!
ANY INSTOCK ARCTIC CAT - ATV- SNOWMOBILE- OR PROWLER... FROM 2010-2011-2012...... WHILE THEY LAST!!!!!

T&T Powersports...

Top Bottom