Need Help With a Summit 1000 Highmark sdi !!!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I got it started and now it's blinking the worming light on now and now it won't start
Didn't take my advice and drop it off at the shop eh? Must be a sucker for punishment...lol That's ok you got a couple months to getter going before the snow flies. Good Luck!:beer:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to "Dootalk", sign up if your not already. Go to the MachZ forum. Or the Mountian Rev forum. But i recommend the MachZ Forum, there are some very knowledgable guys there on the 1000 on pretty much anything you need to know about them. There you will find the help you need, you won't on this forum without all the BS that will go with it that you will have to sort through.
I'ed give you a helping hand but not on this forum.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to "Dootalk", sign up if your not already. Go to the MachZ forum. Or the Mountian Rev forum. But i recommend the MachZ Forum, there are some very knowledgable guys there on the 1000 on pretty much anything you need to know about them. There you will find the help you need, you won't on this forum without all the BS that will go with it that you will have to sort through.
I'ed give you a helping hand but not on this forum.
Yea they must enjoy holding a grown mans hand more over at Doo Talk? lmao

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
regardless of the BS,

let us know how you get on ...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, I Need help with my sled, I just did a rebuild on it, and it won't start

- New Top End

Hi guys I got it started and now it's blinking the worming light on now and now it won't start
How could you even take this guy seriously? You need 3 things to make a engine run Spark, Fuel and Compression. Mr Summit " I have all that" "plenty of compression" 5 pages of someone trying to help him later "Oh I have 30lbs compression now" Thought you had compression? Now; "It started,, now it wont and goes buu,buu,buu". Like are you serious bro? Buy a manual or something. Doo talk,,,pfff All your "Technical" questions can be answered there....LMAO Edit: Mods delete my posts on this subject. Im just a jerk and this guy needs help!!! lol

Last edited:

Mr summit

Reaction score
Well wen I got the running it was good then I wanted to make sure every thing was good so I pulled it agen and now it seems to be doing the same thing as last time so I looked at the psi there both 75 psi ?

mctrailboss

Reaction score
I had a summit 1000. did you try pouring the gas all over the sled and throwing a match at it. it will fire. and all your problems will be solved. or you could do what I did and throw a pile of money at a machine that leaves you stranded everytime you ride it only to sell it in the end for peanuts.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a summit 1000. did you try pouring the gas all over the sled and throwing a match at it. it will fire. and all your problems will be solved. or you could do what I did and throw a pile of money at a machine that leaves you stranded everytime you ride it only to sell it in the end for peanuts.
Pretty tough to sell for more than peanuts until it's running though no?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well wen I got the running it was good then I wanted to make sure every thing was good so I pulled it agen and now it seems to be doing the same thing as last time so I looked at the psi there both 75 psi ?
If that's your second assembly and it only has 75 psi per hole it's time to take lildukes advice.

mctrailboss

Reaction score
Pretty tough to sell for more than peanuts until it's running though no?
yes your right. but after you get it running (and I wouldn't spend any more money trying to) sell it to the first sucker who shows any interest for as much as you can regardless of how little it is...on a more serious note if the tank is not full of fuel it could be your low pressure fuel pump and will work after filling the tank all the way. hope that helps and good luck.

mctrailboss

Reaction score
one more thing. if you haven't tried this, after filling the tank you will need to prime the fuel line. best way is to pull the fuel line off and suck on it while a buddy pulls the starter. otherwise it will take about 100 pulls( I may be exaggerating). but when you run out of fuel with these it sucks. if it is the low pressure pump it will run out of fuel at about a 1/2 tank.

Top Bottom