NEED HELP ! Snowmobile trip to Mcbride B.C.

motherone

Reaction score
Hello!

Hey everyone! Hoping to get some info and help about sledding in mcbride. My buddies and i our planing a sled trip up country.We went to barkersville last year in feb. 2008 and had an absolute blast. We had 100 plus km of untouched groomed trails and the deepest powder i had ever ridin in.We stayed at the main hotel in town and enjoyed drinks in the hottub on the roof during the lunar eclipse. Went up to bald mountain and climbed around past the old gold rush town ,couldn't ask for anything better.

Only knock is that you have to come in relitively early because the town is all asleep in quiet little barkersville and we got yelled at by some of the locals for coming in at 10:30 at night with our piped sleds.

I've seen the renshaw and the massive amount of terrian in mcbride and im stoked to try a new area. Looking for a cabin/hotel with hottub sorta outta town if possible. Price isn't a issue for my once a year trip i want the best accomidations for sleding mcbride has to offer.Thx in advance.Happy riding!:rant:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You need to contact bbtoys(barry, a moderator on this site) as he has a bed and breakfast that is one of the finest in the area.... He is an awesome guide too...great people and his wife judy(heyjude) is the bestest............. Other place recomended would be terracanna lodge. You can look both up on this site. Barry(bbtoys) can sometimes go riding with you, and show you around renshaw, as that area is huge.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both are nice!
catmando!

Top Bottom