NDP Minority Govt in Alberta

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Voters are speaking loud and clear!
They are, and they are saying they want a depressed Alberta economy for the next 4 years under the orange flag. I'm by no means a PC fan, but I have to question how a 23 year old kid just out of Nait wins in an Edmonton riding? I bet he will have a ton of knowledge to bring to the table at 23 years old...
Can't wait to see the aftermath of this sh#tstorm.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, the predecessors are...
He came into a mess and tried to fix the train wreck.

Wait and see, sometimes it's all timing. Alberta's slump will vanish, and she will look like a hero... until....

No kidding.. Prentice will go down as the leader who ruined the PC dynasty and serves them right for being so arrogant

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As an individual who provides for his family via the oil and gas industry, I guess it's a bit of a relief that the NDP has been voted in. I won't have to pay much in taxes to all of the stupid social programs now, cause I won't be working much for the next few years. I guess the teachers will have to take up the slack and pay my share, I'll just stick my hand out for a social program...

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, the predecessors are...
He came into a mess and tried to fix the train wreck.

Wait and see, sometimes it's all timing. Alberta's slump will vanish, and she will look like a hero... until....

But when you're the engineer of a train hurdling towards a cliff and fail to apply the brakes, you're also liable .... are you not?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I wish there was a whack of snow up in the mountains right now. I would sell my empties and go

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahha lolollilolimkilkkkililolollo hahahahahajajajahha

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like i mentioned elsewhere...

This was an election based upon emotion and revenge..

I sure hope Albertans get an early election soon.

gdvross

Reaction score
I hope all you layed off oil patch workers have your resumes ready because the NDP will be hiring government workers like there is no tomorrow.

Top Bottom