NDP Minority Govt in Alberta

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully who ever gets in is a minority so they are kept honest. I for one am curious how more fawked we could be in 4 years than we are now if it is a NDP majority.
A swith kick in the nuts to the old boys club is needed every so often to smarten them up.
Personlly every politician is an azzhat for the waste and patronage that occurs once they get elected.
Just like being single (or for some married) - its just feels better getting fawked by some one different every once in a while.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Unfortunately the large majority of any party members are "greenies" ... Alberta will be loosing quad/sled areas if ndp get in, and might fare a little better with the wild rose and pc's since party leaders are somewhat gearheads ... Just pointing out the obvious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the large majority of any party members are "greenies" ... Alberta will be loosing quad/sled areas if ndp get in, and might fare a little better with the wild rose and pc's since party leaders are somewhat gearheads ... Just pointing out the obvious

How do you know this? Sounds like conservative fear mongering..... have there ever been any ndp say they will close trails? Its really to bad politics can't stick to the facts.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As much as Prentice and his pompous atitude rubs people the wrong way chances are he's voted back as premier, just like 12 when WR was out front in polls it was a bluff by people who were polled, when it came to the vote people realized to make the better of the bad choices.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gone to the NDP site and actually looked at the "resumes" of most of the canidates? My 20 year old son has more life experience than some of those over educated reinvent the wheel do gooders. Is gooders a word?? Don't care lol. Anyway you slice Alberta is in for a serious hurtin as they are all half wits and don't know their arse from page 9.
I was all caught up on the NDP bandwagon until about a week ago when I started doing more research into them and thank goodness I did. Scary stuff from them and lots of job losses coming if they get voted in. How can you expect to raise corporate taxes 20%, raise minimum wage 40% and expect to businesses to stay in Alberta? Just like you said their reps are a joke.... At the end of the day all the parties suck, we're all screwed and the sky is falling... :confused:

aocbiz

Reaction score
One thing I never have understood is how people can complain that oil company owners etc. make to much money.
with out these people and companies there would be a lot of people without jobs and the Alberta advantage would never have existed.

I'm just thinking back to a post earlier on here saying " the executives could only buy a $6,000,000 yacht instead of a $10,000,000 yacht".

I say good on ya if you can buy any kinda yacht.....I'd love to be able too afford one.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
How do you know this? Sounds like conservative fear mongering..... have there ever been any ndp say they will close trails? Its really to bad politics can't stick to the facts.

You obviously haven't checked the party platform on the ndp website....

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's a google thing. ads are mostly displayed relating to content in your browsing history.

edit: ninja'd by summitric

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
They sure do... Heard one hopeful, talking about clean lakes and creeks, without motorized vehicles where everyone could enjoy cycling and canoeing..............I suspect she was meaning boats, atvs and probably sleds too?

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They sure do... Heard one hopeful, talking about clean lakes and creeks, without motorized vehicles where everyone could enjoy cycling and canoeing..............I suspect she was meaning boats, atvs and probably sleds too?

Don't get your hopes up Ric.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5.12 wouldn't be the end of sledding we could drive 4 strokes.... Well I guess it would be the end of sledding.
5.10 with regards to wind farms is such a load. The wind farm east of stettler has nothing to do with power, it is all about selling carbon credits. That farm is all USA owned and they sell the carbon credits to oil companies like BP who need to show the greenies they care. Those wind farms have a life expectancy of 25 years. When their life is over that is where they stay. They don't take them down. When they were built that was all American workers.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they would have to involve all stakeholders. That's where your clubs and associations will be able to have the most impact.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read in NDP's platform that they support zombies. A vote for NDP is a vote for zombies and I fugging hate zombies...

Top Bottom