Narrow front end

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What front end kits are you peeps using? I am looking at narrowing my 12 to the 13-14 stance and i'm not sure if i should just get stock A arms or look into aftermarket? Is there a ride difference after the shocks are re-valved to the right length?

geordiep

Reaction score
I used the A/C Narrowing kit and had shocks rebuilt with spacers at Nextech in Sherwood Park. Shocks work great with the spacers installed. Some have run without installing spacers but the front end sits a bit higher.
If you go with the BDX A-arm kit you need to buy the A/C bottom a-arms plus the $400USD kit. I did research on this kit last summer and wasn't convinced it was worth it. The biggest issue with me is getting a replacement a-arm to Canada if you bend one. You could be out 1-2 weeks. You can quickly buy A/C a-arm and be back on the snow the next day - Golden/Revy/Sicamous/Valemount all readily available.

geotirsledder

Reaction score
Website
www.geotir.com
I have a 12 M1100T, and have upgraded it with the A/C narrowing kit. I also added Powder Pro skis, and let out the limiter strap. I like the feel of a lighter front end and in combination makes the machine totally more maneuverable.
Get the ECU re-flashed to 215Hp and it is great!

Cazwell

Reaction score
Do any of u have a good set of 40" a arms you took off? Would like to narrow my hcr to 40". Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a used set. Black but one arm has a small ding. There yours if you want them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom