Name the Baby Contest

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Richard Douglas has a nice ring to it. The Douglas is sort of like "old royalty" but not that common anymore. Richard is definitely like royalty and the Douglas would work well in conjunction with it. IMHO.....you asked!
Hey Dick Doug! Quick! Get the shotgun!

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ryan is the best name

Or ski doo
Polaris lol see how that one flys with mom
Or your name but with a jr in front
Fav sledding hill place ( blue lake)

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No baby yet, she was dialated 1-2 cms at her DR's appt yesterday so we're getting close. I'm still trying to finish some house renos before the kid comes and she has finally got the baby room together. It has been long couple months, I redid all the flooring on the main floor, new casing around all the windows, new baseboards, and a bunch of painting. Oh ya and I built a new deck last week too.
I'll post some pics as soon as the little one arrives.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No baby yet, she was dialated 1-2 cms at her DR's appt yesterday so we're getting close. I'm still trying to finish some house renos before the kid comes and she has finally got the baby room together. It has been long couple months, I redid all the flooring on the main floor, new casing around all the windows, new baseboards, and a bunch of painting. Oh ya and I built a new deck last week too.
I'll post some pics as soon as the little one arrives.

WO
lets not start talking about dilation...

AHHHH the mental images!

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
I like the name Leighton for a boy and Hayley for a girl!

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think a person could go wrong the name "Captain" it may not go so well with richard but come on, every person who ever meets the little fella would have to feel humbled cause they are talking to the Captain. I think it just sets up a kid for success.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Chancelor is a cool name. :d

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

Top Bottom