Name That Must Have Part

feetsbig

Reaction score
I think the most important should be a tether switch,I have been sledding since 1973,back then nearly all high performance sleds came stock with them.For the price of sleds now they should all have a tether.Plus with efi they will run wide open upside down with the throttle pinned by the snow,seen it countless times.Also they should come as a plug and play unit,putting one on a 12-16 cat is way to overcomplicated and a royal pain,Polaris is easy peezy and Doo already has the DESS.All new sleds should have em factory installed in my opinion

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah I bought the tether before i even left the dealership. its on and ready to ride. come on snow gods

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'll go a different route. GoPro helmet cam. I love making little videos to show my dad who got me started riding 25 years ago. Now he's unable to ride in the mountains but still loves to here the stories from the trip. He's the second person I always call after coming off the hill.

https://youtu.be/8INRUvh4OYE

That was sweet snow!

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the gopro for free lol so i will be putting that to use this winter. Also sled came with a second new belt and spare set of plugs. was thinking of getting a secondary gas can but i'm unsure what to get for that and some type of tunnel bag to put extra stuff in.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll go a different route. GoPro helmet cam. I love making little videos to show my dad who got me started riding 25 years ago. Now he's unable to ride in the mountains but still loves to here the stories from the trip. He's the second person I always call after coming off the hill.

https://youtu.be/8INRUvh4OYE

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure your dad loves to see these.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Small LED flashlight with strobe option, whistle, small first aid kit.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A KEY!! To start it and a bunch of left wing priced carbon in the tank!! That's how I roll!

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Small rope or long shoe lace style(doos come with em).if your sled pull cord brakes or ur battery dies ur pooped.

Top Bottom