Nafta Talks

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he sleeps with a hot dog at the ready incase he feels an urge!!!!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
time will tell. Just gotta wonder why his CFO jumped ship if he doesnt think something is coming down the pipeline. It will be interesting. PS, they thought Nixon would never be impeached either. How did that work out for him?
My money is on Trump, we're going on 2 years now and the Mueller investigation hasn't found doodly squat and this whole thing with Cohen is blowing up in their faces, he (Cohen) couldn't have picked a better lawyer than Lanny Davis. lol

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe they haven't found a link to Trump yet but how many plead guilty / have been indicted from his inner circle? Not exactly model citizens. Just proves to me politics and power pollutes the mind beyond what the common Joe can even comprehend. Time for the citizens to protest against these self serving thieves.

My money is on Trump, we're going on 2 years now and the Mueller investigation hasn't found doodly squat and this whole thing with Cohen is blowing up in their faces, he (Cohen) couldn't have picked a better lawyer than Lanny Davis. lol

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next few days should be interesting, Trump is pressing hard for changes to Canada's supply managed dairy system, this seems to be his main issue. More I read the more I think Canada is potentially in a good position to apply some leverage as opposed to being backed into a corner. Hopefully we take this seriously and don't come in bringing up issues like gender equality and climate change.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
afeb75806966d80a568290bbad214066.png
cross posted lol

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe they haven't found a link to Trump yet but how many plead guilty / have been indicted from his inner circle? Not exactly model citizens. Just proves to me politics and power pollutes the mind beyond what the common Joe can even comprehend. Time for the citizens to protest against these self serving thieves.
Pled guilty to what........tax fraud and lying to the FBI, still no proof of Russia Collusion unless you look at what Obama's FBI and DOJ did during the 2016 election. That's where the smoke is and where there is smoke, there is fire.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so they met that Russians at Trump Plaza to have a tea party?? If it was no big deal then why deny it since the get go. Oh forgot they were meeting to discuss strategy about adoption issues between US and Russian (according to the Trump admin). LOL.

Pled guilty to what........tax fraud and lying to the FBI, still no proof of Russia Collusion unless you look at what Obama's FBI and DOJ did during the 2016 election. That's where the smoke is and where there is smoke, there is fire.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever since Trump has been elected the "Old Boys Club", every other politician, CNN and the rest of the press, FBI and DOJ have been trying with outrageous effort to nail Trump.
What have they got........he spanked a hooker in his private life.
Cleanest politician on the planet FFS.
Give it a rest and put the same effort into something useful.

Half the effort and Bill/Hilliary or Obbama would be cracking rocks for the rest of their lives.

attachment.php

He will use NAFTA for the US benefit.
He will help the USA middle and lower class more than any president in the last 50 years when he is done.
Keep crying about methods......he gets results in the end.
Our little prancing puke pile is gonna get run over if he ever shows up at the table for NAFTA.

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so they met that Russians at Trump Plaza to have a tea party?? If it was no big deal then why deny it since the get go. Oh forgot they were meeting to discuss strategy about adoption issues between US and Russian (according to the Trump admin). LOL.

So where is the PROOF of any wrong doing.........nobody got nothin!
Justy boy met with terrorist family for supper....that was all good.

We got way worse happening within our borders than anything in the US.....but its all good?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey never said they have proof.... but in my simplistic way of thinking, if you have nothing to hide then why lie about it. Admit it and move on. As for our domestic situation, thats for another thread but agree its BS.

So where is the PROOF of any wrong doing.........nobody got nothin!
Justy boy met with terrorist family for supper....that was all good.

We got way worse happening within our borders than anything in the US.....but its all good?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe theirs is hope for us yet, Trump never had a free trade agreement with stormy daniels, it cost him a lot of money......if there is any truth to it. If it is true, right on trump your living the American dream.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever since Trump has been elected the "Old Boys Club", every other politician, CNN and the rest of the press, FBI and DOJ have been trying with outrageous effort to nail Trump.
What have they got........he spanked a hooker in his private life.
Cleanest politician on the planet FFS.
Give it a rest and put the same effort into something useful.

Half the effort and Bill/Hilliary or Obbama would be cracking rocks for the rest of their lives.

https://www.snowandmud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=211666&stc=1&d=1535550958

He will use NAFTA for the US benefit.
He will help the USA middle and lower class more than any president in the last 50 years when he is done.
Keep crying about methods......he gets results in the end.
Our little prancing puke pile is gonna get run over if he ever shows up at the table for NAFTA.

Very true . Never before has any President been subjected to as much , and if they would have , i believe people would be shocked at what they would have found. Trumps goal is ultimately to make America better, and to satisfy his own ego. But who cares , if he's getting results let him prance and talk and blow hard. If he fails or doesn't perform skid him. But to get such satisfaction out of doing everything you can to cause the President of your own country to fail at his duties, that my friends is just really stupid.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey never said they have proof.... but in my simplistic way of thinking, if you have nothing to hide then why lie about it. Admit it and move on. As for our domestic situation, thats for another thread but agree its BS.

Cause of all the judgemental fools

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope Trump has enough in him to be able to lock up the Obamas, Clintons and some of the Corrupt FBI as well as the DOJ. No way those pricks should be able to get away with what the have done.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
None of his lucrative deals would have been possible without massive loans from Rothschild and Soros banks, but yeah he's an outsider. My ****ing ass he is..

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is how stupid our nitwit is, just before our talks with Trump are happening. What a friggin moron we have.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/parliamenthill/trudeau-praises-media-after-trump-calls-journalists-enemy-of-the-people/ar-BBMCHP1?ocid=spartandhp

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What grates on all the establishment politicians and special interests is the fact that they can’t bribe Trump into doing what they need him to do to promote their interests. It’s no accident that EVERY politician in the world leaves office far wealthier than they were when they started their political careers. Trump is the first one that doesn’t need to toe the line to get wealthy. Not to say that he won’t make decisions that will benefit his companies or family, but the difference is greed and influence aren’t his primary motivators.
As for NAFTA, it’s hilarious to see that weeble Christia freeland step up to the microphone and act like she has a say in what the deal will look like. The USA and Mexico have decided what the deal is gonna be. The really interesting thing is to see if Trudeau will destroy the Ontario economy to protect the Quebec dairy industry.

Top Bottom