Nafta Talks

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if my simply mind understands this correctly I agree with governments screwing things up. But this is nothing new and been going on for decades.

The past can not be changed...only the future.
A lot of your posts dwell on the past for blame and acceptance......you sure you not a closet NDP/LIBERAL?????

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if you have read my previous posts you will see I have ZERO confidence in ANY political party but being sell employed you think I lean left?? Unions have costed me thousands over the years in direct losses from stupid strikes. As for blame, unlike some, I base my comments on pure facts not memes off FB or other social media. I refuse to take things face value because he/she said so. Back it up then if I am proven wrong I will gladly admit my mistake.

The past can not be changed...only the future.
A lot of your posts dwell on the past for blame and acceptance......you sure you not a closet NDP/LIBERAL?????

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lowest unemployment ever, highest nyse ever, lowest black unemployment since 1963, lowest women unemployment since 1944.... I'd say he's doing a bang up job. If only he'd stay of twitter and his twitless comments.....

ya , his biggest fault is he opens his yap, and kills the deal! the other facts u post are disputed elsewhere i'm afraid.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have time for you 3 libtards,but we can't even have fair trade within Canadas provinces and it sure as hell gets worse with USA.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really don't think that Trump is solely responsible for the US' current success although he might be a factor. I suppose if the "end justifies the means" is the only criteria, one could compare his successes with Hitler in the late 30's bringing Germany out of their recession but that didn't work well in the long term.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not calling Trump Hitler but there are some similar propaganda tactics. In the end, it is easy to gain short term gain by giving other things up. Say health care (I lost track of how many billions have been cut) environmental laws being waived (1350 superfunds sites isn't enough) while giving all kinds of tax breaks to the super wealthy for the good old "trickle down" effect.

No one really knows what he is saying because he lies so frequently that very little can be relied upon. I just can't see where he is Presidential in any way. He claims to know everything about everything but almost daily that he knows very little at all.

https://www.whattrumpdid.today/

Just a con artist really IMO.

lowest unemployment ever, highest nyse ever, lowest black unemployment since 1963, lowest women unemployment since 1944.... I'd say he's doing a bang up job. If only he'd stay of twitter and his twitless comments.....

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems Freeland is banned from the whitehouse. And Saudis have done the same thing, what a great negotiator.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why? Because she won't bend to their time table/requests to remove some touchy points Canada stands by???

Seems Freeland is banned from the whitehouse. And Saudis have done the same thing, what a great negotiator.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can see some minor adjustments taking place but I would be shocked if it was removed or dramatically changed especially knowing how poor the US dairy situation is in no one wants that on this side of the border. But I think the biggest hurdle is the DRC clause and I know it will be at the cost of Canadian manufacturers and exporters if we don't have it in place.

Dairy quota seems to be a real sticking point.

Think they will go without a deal because of it?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking, trumpy bear will go with any deal? signed or not. in reality i would be happier with anyone trying to make a deal other than Trudy and his NWO

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so is this a good thing or a bad thing? what do Saudis have to offer us? nada

not sure if the whole usa hasn't been banned from the white house either?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why? Because she won't bend to their time table/requests to remove some touchy points Canada stands by???

No , because she's an idiot and an absolute train wreck as a negotiator. Like she didn't know trump acts like a bully and a blowhard going in ? A good negotiator would have tried to exploit those traits , not totally alienate herself , and by association also Canada.

Top Bottom