Nafta Talks

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, yes time will tell, hopefully Canada comes out ahead, or at least does not lose much ground.

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything west of Ontario is going to get screwed over by Trudeau. History proves this.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything west of Ontario is going to get screwed over by Trudeau. History proves this.

The liberals will do nothing that disadvantages Ontario or Quebec. Everyone and everything else in the rest of Canada is expendable. That’s always been the way, other than during the Harper years....

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The liberals will do nothing that disadvantages Ontario or Quebec. Everyone and everything else in the rest of Canada is expendable. That’s always been the way, other than during the Harper years....

Its all about where the votes/seats come from with some jealousy thrown in.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• EBCDA81B-C82E-432E-8BC3-6AC6941906B0.jpg
    EBCDA81B-C82E-432E-8BC3-6AC6941906B0.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 149

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you see that stupid bitch on tv this morning she is at meeting with a short dress showing thigh and ass must be a distraction from her ugly face and thank you trump for ignoring that useless piece of **** priminister he is not a leader and should not be in the same room other world leaders

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope that’s a fake photo of the Canadian “team” if those are the real negotiators we are hooped. And freeland with all the skin tight 3 size to small dresses is nasty unprofessional.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you see that stupid bitch on tv this morning she is at meeting with a short dress showing thigh and ass must be a distraction from her ugly face and thank you trump for ignoring that useless piece of **** priminister he is not a leader and should not be in the same room other world leaders

Haha do we live in the same house lol? Haha x2

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That comparison in the western producer is interesting, seems we are not getting hosed as consumers on dairy or eggs but we sure are on chicken. Surprised Trump isn’t after the chicken quota.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im curious as well, that article made it sound like the deal favored the US. With a cap on auto exports from canada and steel and aluminum are separate from this deal.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
When it is all said and done, I'm betting the US will be in the same boat as the EU and their perceived increase of their dairy products into Canada. Canada is putting up barriers that weren't included in the initial draft and cheeses and butter do not have a smooth entry into Canada.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cheese-trqs-ceta-nafta-1.4817377

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder how trump is going to fair with his next trade deal with China? I heard those Baofeng radios have been chopped to USA. Maybe there was some kind of deal was made with nafta and customs over vhf radios. Time will tell. I know 3 antennas I ordered were denied access this morning. I will see if the quansheng radios make it through.

Top Bottom