My wife.... I gotta love her.

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I paid off my credit card as I do every month and a few days later I was checking my account to make sure credit goes through. But wait, there's an extra separate 800$ credit. So now my acct is overpaid by that $800. I ask my wife if she inadvertently paid money on my card & she says no.... Thinks for a few seconds and says she put 800 on hers. Crap she put the money on the wrong card. Just wait till she finds I bought her Christmas present with her money !!!! My wife, i gotta love'r

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a credit card she is more then welcome to pay on at anytime!:d

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make it something special....whatever you do don't make it a vacumm cleaner! lol

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son is getting an Ipad, Daughter iPhone, Wife is getting an iRon, ooooh she is gonna kill me....

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just discovered I paid money on the wrong card too... $2200 dollars of the wrong money to the wrong card. FACK!!! It must be in the water :(

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just discovered I paid money on the wrong card too... $2200 dollars of the wrong money to the wrong card. FACK!!! It must be in the water :(

I will email you the right card number to pay on...and feel free to pay double that..lol:d

Top Bottom