DAM near killed in my own garage this past wednsday.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha you are correct. It was a truck. I hereby change my view on this subject.

The broken toe dude(Ken) was standing in the bite. He got run over because of it. Self inflicted. Haha. Don’t stand in the bite next time. Lesson learned. Or just blame the other guy. Seems normal for people nowadays. Let’s hear the snowflakes cry about this opinion. My comment should be ripe for the S&m internet bullying thugs. Let’s do this. Kd taking on all you fruit loops. Haha.

Attachments

• B947F7F6-6879-4589-A2F1-A5E0001879CD.jpeg
    B947F7F6-6879-4589-A2F1-A5E0001879CD.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 306

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YUP! Haha!!!
Heck ya that’s what I post when someone gets attacked by a 1 cylinder bravo in his own garage!
Should I go all snowflake, doom and gloom, go into a deep depression, spread negatively, insult the sled driver and cry?

Lighten up Francis. Dude broke a toe, sold a sled and received a wrecked a snowblower in the process. That’s pretty funny if you ask me. I see humor, you see negativity. No need to have a dark outlook on life but each their own I guess.

Well Pipes, here is your chance to offer your great opinion on this bravogate sitch. Advise me on how I need to respond on a public forum. Have at her!!!

like an adult.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeez this guy got pinned by a vehicle suddenly accelerating and crashing into his garage. The comments about "don't stand in the bite" are out of line IMO.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha you are correct. It was a truck. I hereby change my view on this subject.

The broken toe dude(Ken) was standing in the bite. He got run over because of it. Self inflicted. Haha. Don’t stand in the bite next time. Lesson learned. Or just blame the other guy. Seems normal for people nowadays. Let’s hear the snowflakes cry about this opinion. My comment should be ripe for the S&m internet bullying thugs. Let’s do this. Kd taking on all you fruit loops. Haha.

I was thinking it was the bravo to. But with the the truck it’s lucky it’s only a broken toe.

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YUP! Haha!!!
Heck ya that’s what I post when someone gets attacked by a 1 cylinder bravo in his own garage!
Should I go all snowflake, doom and gloom, go into a deep depression, spread negatively, insult the sled driver and cry?

Lighten up Francis. Dude broke a toe, sold a sled and received a wrecked a snowblower in the process. That’s pretty funny if you ask me. I see humor, you see negativity. No need to have a dark outlook on life but each their own I guess.

Well Pipes, here is your chance to offer your great opinion on this bravogate sitch. Advise me on how I need to respond on a public forum. Have at her!!!

Wow...

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i took a Bravo on trade last month that i put on Kijij for sale.a lady and her 55 yr old Father came from Bonnyville to buy it. they came in garage,i started it. she asked her dad to back to pickup up to the door.i was standing to right of the door inside behind my snowblower,all of a sudden the guy put the gas to the floor and hit side of garage and pinned me between snowblower and my hoist.his daughter was screaming at him that he hit the old man . ( Me) he went ahead and i fell on floor,i laid there few minutes left foot and left arm hurt. she helped me up and i sat on the Bravo contemplating life.he rode the Bravo up my ramp into the pickup and drove it outside. i said to her..looks like you bought a snowblower too ? and paying for some garage repair.i phoned the fellow that built the garage for me 4 yrs go. he came over.took pictures and said will send a estimate tomorrow. they left and wife took me to hospital.xrayed arm and foot. broken little toe,scrapes on leg and left arm. lucky wasnt killed by this.so friday we agreed on a sum and she paid it. didnt want to go thru her insurance.​

https://www.snowandmud.com/images/styles/snow/misc/paperclip.png Attach

Glad ur ok!

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow could have be a lot worse.
You never know when things will go side ways.

Also sure can tell who read the whole story or just want to comment with what they think is about.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no it was his pickup. i was standing off to the side too ,behind the snowblower and all of a sudden the truck came in againist the side of the garage and pinned me between the snowblower and my hoist.and she was screaming at her dad the he just hit the old man! ( me) ,we decided after doc checked me out to not go thru her insurance and she paid for damage to garage and a new snowblower. my foot turned purple to the middle toes this morning.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I think this situation needs further investigation.
Ken you will need to re-enact the squishing of yourself pinned between the snowblower and hoist. Please take a selfie with your exact expression at squishing time. This will help speed up the investigation of the dangers of selling a Yamaha Bravo.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now i wish i hadnt told you guys....lol

It's a tough crowd out there, lol.
Glad to see it wasn't more than a toe...

Your "old guy" comments were priceless...turns out that's me [an old guy, not the guy that ran over you]

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont remember,happened so fast.i still cant use my left arm very well,might have to go see my Doc again,

don't wait to long. I took a fall last summer and injured my arm. Never went to a doctor. Now I have a finger that gets cold at the slightest drop in temperature. Had I gone to a doctor they may have been able to do something about it. Now I have to live with it.

Hopefully you have a full recovery

Top Bottom