my bonehead move of the day at the show :(

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
"MF" = My Feet?
was in the same boat as you. firday bought a pair of stompers and when i got home there was two right boots lol. luckely i was going back saturday anyways. worked out great cause when i got back he didnt have any size ten old style left so he past me new style boots and sent me on my way! great on for MF

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did something similar a few years ago, bought two new snowpulse avy bags and didn't get the cylinders. Unfortunatley they didn't believe me that they didnt give them to me so that cost another 500 bucks to order a couple new ones.

Last edited:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did something similar a few years ago, bought two new snowpulse avy bags and didn't get the cylinders. Unfortunatley they didn't believe me that they didnt give them to me so that cost another 500 bucks or ordering a couple new ones.

If I was getting service like that I would have returned the bags and bought elsewhere. Unless they wouldn't let you return them because they didn't have cylinders....cause people want to try and scam for a couple cylinders of compressed air...

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought them at the snow show and do you think they would have fully refunded me for two bags coming back without cylinders, dont think so. So sucked it up and wont be buying anything from them again.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what has happened to the world that nobody trusts anyone any more. It's too bad they wouldn't believe you and it ended up costing you more.

EDIT- Who was the vendor? I'll avoid them in the future as well

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what has happened to the world that nobody trusts anyone any more. It's too bad they wouldn't believe you and it ended up costing you more.

EDIT- Who was the vendor? I'll avoid them in the future as well

I dont remember the exact name but they were out of Golden, spent about 4K in their booth that day between avy bags, beacons etc and didnt notice the missing cylinders until december so like a month later. I had a feeling I was screwed the moment I noticed them missing.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Avalanche Safety Solutions? Those are actually the guys I deal with the most, and they've been pretty good. But I've heard some stories from them that they have gotten screwed a lot before on people renting their gear, so that is likely why they didn't believe you. Just protecting themselves from past experiences. That's too bad, they are usually really good to deal with.

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Avalanche Safety Solutions? Those are actually the guys I deal with the most, and they've been pretty good. But I've heard some stories from them that they have gotten screwed a lot before on people renting their gear, so that is likely why they didn't believe you. Just protecting themselves from past experiences. That's too bad, they are usually really good to deal with.

Could be. I was pissed that I didn't notice but like I said I didn't expect them to believe me anyhow just sucked and wanted to share my story.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quite odd, When I bought my Snowpulse, they opened up the pack and showed me how to load and unload the bottle, and double checked the cylinders for air capacity.

That really sucks.

Did something similar a few years ago, bought two new snowpulse avy bags and didn't get the cylinders. Unfortunatley they didn't believe me that they didnt give them to me so that cost another 500 bucks to order a couple new ones.

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quite odd, When I bought my Snowpulse, they opened up the pack and showed me how to load and unload the bottle, and double checked the cylinders for air capacity.

That really sucks.

Ya, the booth was quite busy and they were in a hurry and pretty much chucked me the bags,beacons and probes and said thanks. Anyhow the moral of the story is check everything before you leave

Top Bottom