my bonehead move of the day at the show :(

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i was at the show on saturday, had a great time, bought some stuff. Among that stuff was a set of motorfist stomper boots. after trying them out i made a quick trip back to another booth to find my buddy and returned to pay for the boots. I went to the stack of boxes, grabbed the first set-or so i thought- of size 12. got home and when i opened the box, voila, one boot. neither i or the sales guy had checked to make sure that i had 2 boots. must have been the display box i guess. now i have to get my boot some how, don't i feel like a genius. any ideas?

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh that sucks buddy, hope they help you out.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Contact whoever you bought the boots from. If it was I, you'd be getting a shipment of one size 12 boot real shortly!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
They are also probably wondering how they ended up with one size 12 boot!! I am sure once you give them a call you will sort out the mystery for them too!

Jan

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was sitting by one booth and overheard them say something about someone taking a size 10 and 11 by accident. when they picked the boot they put the wrong one in the box lol they were hoping someone would figure it out quickly

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I was helping to take down booth across from TSS and heard there was a guy who loaded up a turbo kit into duffle bag and was on his way out the does, but heard they got himmmmm.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I was helping to take down booth across from TSS and heard there was a guy who loaded up a turbo kit into duffle bag and was on his way out the does, but heard they got himmmmm.

Should have shuffled him out the back door and beat the chit out of him.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well that is what they probably wanted to do, but guards got a hold of himmmmmmmmmmm

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was sitting by one booth and overheard them say something about someone taking a size 10 and 11 by accident. when they picked the boot they put the wrong one in the box lol they were hoping someone would figure it out quickly

Was that yesterday afternoon?. We noticed alot of fuzz heading in as we were leaving.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was in the same boat as you. firday bought a pair of stompers and when i got home there was two right boots lol. luckely i was going back saturday anyways. worked out great cause when i got back he didnt have any size ten old style left so he past me new style boots and sent me on my way! great on for MF

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probably the biggest pain about this whole situation is that the guys running the booth were from prince albert in the 306. so purolator it is!

Top Bottom