Must haves for new sled??

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After waiting seemingly forever, my dealer called me today, my 800 Dragon 155 is supposed to show up on Saturday. Wanted to know what goodies I wanted for it. Told him to put a skid plate on it, as well as the windshield bag and a cover. Anything else that I need before I ride it? Will also be getting a spare belt and plugs. Thanks. :D

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
oh and another thing...the front bumbers are very weak on those and there is an after market one that bolts right to the bulk head and its heavy dutie..

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ride it for a couple trips before you go to crazy on it.You may like it just like it is,Scratchers is a good idea though!
catmando!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
oh and another thing...the front bumbers are very weak on those and there is an after market one that bolts right to the bulk head and its heavy dutie..

Where did ya get the info on the front bumpers from.... My 06 front is tuff & the 08's appear to be of the same ! :confused:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
After waiting seemingly forever, my dealer called me today, my 800 Dragon 155 is supposed to show up on Saturday. Wanted to know what goodies I wanted for it. Told him to put a skid plate on it, as well as the windshield bag and a cover. Anything else that I need before I ride it? Will also be getting a spare belt and plugs. Thanks. :D

Ya may just wish ya got the 163" foot print....:) LOL! :) Not heard much on them as of yet, You will have to test & tell us what needed.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride it for a couple trips before you go to crazy on it.You may like it just like it is,Scratchers is a good idea though!
catmando!

That's my plan, not really worried about mods yet, but just want to make sure that I have the neccesities covered before I take the Dragon out for its maiden voyage. Man I hope the call me with good news on Saturday. Would be a great Christmas present, except for the whole paying for it part.:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
A thing I seen last weekend that impressed me, was a heated handlebar bag. Buddy had it on his XP. It is a BRP product. Keeps your batteries warm in the camera & GPS. If anybody spots an aftermarket unit please post, as putting a BRP anything on my Yammy is not an option....lol

YOU COULD GET A "YAMMIE" PATCH SEWN OVERTOP???:rolleyes: JUST AN IDEA!

GRD

Reaction score
A thing I seen last weekend that impressed me, was a heated handlebar bag. Buddy had it on his XP. It is a BRP product. Keeps your batteries warm in the camera & GPS. If anybody spots an aftermarket unit please post, as putting a BRP anything on my Yammy is not an option....lol

That is a great idea!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm out of the loop. What are "scratchers"?

:D:D Umm yeah you know they scratch. You can use them the scratch that itch on your back or scratch your name in the ice or bolt them onto the slide rails and when traveling on the groomed trail put them down to scratch up snow onto the sliders to keep them lubed up.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:D:D Umm I'm feeling in the mood for poking some fun.....Make sure you get a snow bunjie and a good tow rope.....:p

Top Bottom