muff pot cooker bags where to buy smaller ones than for a 20 lb turkey

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone else need some bags before i order some from threadkiller

Last edited:

teddybear26x

Reaction score
Not to hijack but I was wondering if any one has mounted a muff pot on a 2008 m1000 and where?The only place I can fit it where it doesn't hit is on my can. Everywhere else the clam shell seems to big.Any ideas. I've read threads and I really don't want to cut the shell if I don't have to. Is that my only option or will the can work. I'm sure it won't get hot enough, just curious what I should do. Could I mount it right on the y-pipe? Would that work?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sean, it will work great on the y-pipe. I suggest you use 2 clamps (one that came with it and one of those straps/springs that go around the clamshell). The screw type clamps seem to be affected by the heat/cold and come loose after awhile. The Lord hates a coward, so get at 'er.....enjoy

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Not to hijack but I was wondering if any one has mounted a muff pot on a 2008 m1000 and where?The only place I can fit it where it doesn't hit is on my can. Everywhere else the clam shell seems to big.Any ideas. I've read threads and I really don't want to cut the shell if I don't have to. Is that my only option or will the can work. I'm sure it won't get hot enough, just curious what I should do. Could I mount it right on the y-pipe? Would that work?

Mine on my 08 1000.i put it right on the flange on pipe side. Right where the springs go over.So if i have to take the pipe off i dont have to take the muff pot off.Buy the $5 dollar clamp at princess auto(there wider with a locking nut),not the cheap ones they will rattle lose (like the one shown in picture).

Media_CardBlackBerrypicturesIMG002431.jpg

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a brandnew hot pot stainless, never been used, it could be yours kelly.

Top Bottom