Muff pot/hot dog cooker ideas?

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installed my "thing" on a 2014 xm 500km ago and thought I would give an update. No RPM loss- no engine codes-lots o hot delicious meals-perogies/meat pies/chicken fingers/quiche and various sausage has been consumed with no issues. I highly recommend "The Thing" and a hot meal always warms you up and makes great day even better!

Advice from the street is pre thread the sensor intake to take the paint off before installing the sensor or it might f the threads and fire codes and create an abnormal seal. Could be the RPM loss your experiencing.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snochuck does that even work? I was thinking of going that route but thought it would get Luke warm at best.

After several more rings of sausae put through the cooker last weekend testing is over. Works but not the best, need a 45 minute to 1 hour ride workin it to really cook the sausage with one layer of paper, two layers even slower. Works but start cookin before you are really hungry.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
e3ynynan.jpg

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, not worried about melting ur plastic panel

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Cant see how it could happen. Its not blocking airflow. The dogs were getting crispy! I spent my cooker can money on the deposit for my 15 snowcheck...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant see how it could happen. Its not blocking airflow. The dogs were getting crispy! I spent my cooker can money on the deposit for my 15 snowcheck...

It would have to warm the plastic panel up tho u would think

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Top Bottom