muff pot cooker bags where to buy smaller ones than for a 20 lb turkey

Pinebeatle

Reaction score
Tinfoil makes the food taste funny use bags or paper. If I'm just cooking smokies or such I just throw them in the pot- its stainless steel :p

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks ferniesnow, still stock the FDA approved muff pot cooker bags pack of 10 for $10.95 plus tax , can even put tkem in the mail and they're reusuable if you want to wash them. sold lots of them. call 403-938-0930. visa/mc and there in the mail same day!

clarkydubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sell these bags called space bags at work, there for transporting stinky products that you dont want anyone to smell.......i use them for cooking all the time. they are made out of mylar and to seal them you iron them shut. so go to your local grow store and ask for space bags, or long term storage bags.....

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawking Rights, Timmies and subway works great! Tex should a bought an 08 Xp, then he'd have money for Subway HEHE

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually cook Jalapeno and cheese moose smokies in my pot :)
They are wrapped in the brown wax coated paper ( butcher wrap ) and have never had any issue with leakage or mess. theres nothing to stick to your food or to stick to your pot. I have been using the same roll for about 4 years and i'd guess theres about another 50 or 60 left on there lol. I think the roll cost $25.00, and you can get it at super store. ( the one in Spruce Grove is where I bought it )
I dont think soup would fare too well but anything else will be fine.

Cheers

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Soup doesn't fare well with imdoo'n as he spends a lot of time with the sun shining on the track.......

One is only limited by one's imagination and courage as to what is cooking for dinner......

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soup doesn't fare well with imdoo'n as he spends a lot of time with the sun shining on the track.......

One is only limited by one's imagination and courage as to what is cooking for dinner......

as i said i just like to stir the pot once in a while so it cooks even like:D

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Larry is trying to keep to pecos and his trail side margarita machine. Larry just dumps it in one and rolling it stirs it up. Sounds like a good excuse

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a muff pot that I won in a draw on my XP and blew the motor 2 rides later. took that fawker off....back to cold, backpack-smashed subs. I blame the girly muff pot

Braaap

Reaction score
Not sure if there are any other restaurants that do this but we go to KC's in Stony Plain (Alberta). They have to go containers that you can just pop right into the muff pot. Pretty much anything from there menu can go in them just let them know its going in a muff pot. Usually stick with the lasagna for the most part though.

Top Bottom