Moving to Edmonton

Jamieh

Reaction score
Wondering if there is good riding in Edmonton. I am moving to Beaumont coming from Vancouver Island with some very good riding. I have a CRF 450 x and like the off road, tight trail stuff. Is there anything like that in Edmonton area. Looking for a good group to rise with!

Thanks; Jamie

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wondering if there is good riding in Edmonton. I am moving to Beaumont coming from Vancouver Island with some very good riding. I have a CRF 450 x and like the off road, tight trail stuff. Is there anything like that in Edmonton area. Looking for a good group to rise with!

Thanks; Jamie

When the snow melts in June I'm sure you'll find lots of interest.....

May want to consider a sled for the other 8 months.....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy the information, comraderie and banter.....

PS: They say the river valley has awesome trails in and out of the trees and lots of hills to climb! Check it out in the spring....:d:d:d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first off sorry to hear about your missfortune but hopefully it will turn around

but on the upside you found trhe best webiste on the net

welcome and enjoy

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M, I'm from the beaumont area, you'll enjoy it. theres a few quaders and some good riding not too far from the area. Deffinately look into a sled. I regret letting my Summit 800 go...

snoweasel

Reaction score
Welcome. Beaumont is a hop, step and jump from the N. Sask river....you will be able to find good riding areas. Also, there are great sand dune type areas near Bruderheim (NE of Edmonton). Very popular area for quading.

And as others have said....eventually you will need to save up for a sled so you can enjoy those snow covered seasons.

Cheers.

Top Bottom