Most Common Wildlife????

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Uncommon lost sheep

Seen this guy along the hiway @ Holmes river...... Appears to be out of area & lost.

Attachments

• Lost sheep.jpg
    Lost sheep.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 109

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Very Cool.
Here is one that didn't make it across the highway. Our ridding buddys clipped this cat on the way to Revy a couple of years ago.

Seen this guy along the hiway @ Holmes river...... Appears to be out of area & lost.

Attachments

• 40001_2.JPG
    40001_2.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 100

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Stuffed CAT

Very Cool.
Here is one that didn't make it across the highway. Our ridding buddys clipped this cat on the way to Revy a couple of years ago.

Did ya get to take him home, Get him stuffed & give to Catmando to put in his garage

-rossco-

Reaction score
seen a moose on renshaw trail last decmber we were doin about 80 km when it decided to come out and my buddy said he seen his life flash before his eyes as the moose litterally stepped on his ski. i was right behind him to.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Tons Of Wildlife

SAW LOTS OF WILDLIFE ON OUR LITTLE TRIP, INCLUDING "WILD" HORSES DOWN BY NORDEGG, 3 OR 4 OF THEM, VERY COOL........ SAW: COYOTES, TONS OF DEER, ELK, BIGHORNS, FOXES, "WILD" HORSES, MOUNTAIN SHEEP & GOATS, AND A BALD HEADED EAGLE:eek:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
wapiti

here is a sad on from a few years ago. we were going through jasper and a 18 wheeler must have had a herd of wapiti get spooked in front of him and try to cross the road. in total there were 27 dead plus the tractor bashed up and a park ranger vechile smashed from a wapiti. not a pretty site.

Attachments

• 03a.JPG
    03a.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 111

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
reminds me of a story a customer told me.... he goes on a horse riding trip west of black diamond every year ....last year they came around a corner and seen a younger couple doing the wild thing in the clearing ... yelled at them waved girl looked up and waved guy didnt even slow down

Shock

Reaction score
saw a moose in crowsnest pass on the trail> we approached real slow and it took us 10 minutes before she retreated to the woods. It was my first Moose that I did not see on TV. Man Are they large.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
reminds me of a story a customer told me.... he goes on a horse riding trip west of black diamond every year ....last year they came around a corner and seen a younger couple doing the wild thing in the clearing ... yelled at them waved girl looked up and waved guy didnt even slow down

:nopics::nitro::giterdone:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
saw a moose in crowsnest pass on the trail> we approached real slow and it took us 10 minutes before she retreated to the woods. It was my first Moose that I did not see on TV. Man Are they large.

you can see a moose by looking at my avatare, not alive. but good eating, and i see hundreds of moose a year, as of deer, but the deer i dont seem to ssee while huntng :confused:

see lots of yotes and fox while sledding, quite a few woverines a couger while dirtbiking, i got scraed by that one and spung a nut and went as fast a i could on that lil trail
sorry no pics i have no camera

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen lots of Deer and Moose in the long Lake area this year - awesome!. A few years ago had a Buck slam into my truck 40 Km south of Mcbride - truck was only 4 days old :(, lots of deer in the Mcbride area so keep your eyes open for them in the ditch's. Also had some sort of Cat ( Cougar?) tail us when we were at Crowsnest, we were leaving the Inn on the Border and going up the logging road behind the place when we spotted the Cat on the Ridge to the left tailing us., kinda weird feeling.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Whisky Jacks

Not that they are that rare to see, but we had the Whisky Jacks eating out of our hands at the Boulder Cabin in Revy.

Only wish that would happen with the chicks in the bar at night!! Like Tyler says, we did have a camera, but didnt take any pics. :D (of either!)
these are from yesterday in the aluminum bowl in Hasler, they are there everytime as long as the ravens aren't around.
pictures3689Small.jpg

pictures3692Small.jpg

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were at the top of the switchback at Renshaw, and we came across a fairly large mountain goat, right at the very top of the switchback. When he saw us, he turned and went staight up the jagged rock face to the peak. We took a picture, but it did not turn out very good, sorry

IMG_1206.jpg

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always see deer, moose and coyotes. Had a moose practicaly step right over my riding buddy on one trip. Scared him something silly. Came upon a couple wolves last winter.

Been spooked by moose and bison in the summer. From time to time them suckers will sit there and watch you walk by. Even my dogs don't notice till the last minute. Don't want to upset a bison!!

Whiskyjacks are really cool birds. One of my favs. Never seen a Wolverine, but did have a fisher keep us from moving down a trail. It would not let us move...viscious little sucker.

Usual bear in summer. I have been most afraid of a femeal mountain sheep with young....she was mean and came after us. Never seen two 6'5" guys run so fast!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Mostly dead stuff on the highway. Last ride in Sicamous they rode down beside a Moose Yearling...I was of course at the back of the group and never saw it. Rknight tired to take a photo and all he got was a blurr....maybe it was a (or the only) BIGFOOT!!!

Top Bottom