Monster decals

salbendidi

Reaction score
where are you getting them from? if you place it on certain parts of your sled do you gain more HP?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i hear depending on size 5-10hp gain......i also hear if you put one on your helmet you will gain 5 years experience riding instantly.....

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...actually ya... I heard if you can get enough of them on your air intake it makes your sled pretty much like a turbo!:d

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put them in the blender and then mix some in the gas. I heard you can put redbull ones in the oil but not both at once or it'll melt down...

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hp gain of 1 hp per inch of green. or whatever color the monster sticker is. :d

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whatever you do... DO NOT put Monster stickers AND Rockstar stickers on at the same time..... they actually cancel each other out..... ..

jonniebud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i herd the cheap decals add weight and slow u down the more expesive make ur sled moe arrow dinamic and make the sled go faster:rolleyes:

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to throw on some metal mulisha and tapout decals too. These will easily identify the quality of your character, everyone will wish they were as cool as you, and if you put them on your truck you will have a much easier time picking up chicks in the Jr. high parking lot.

Smokey1

Reaction score
Some times i wish i could afford a 1/2 ton dodge with a montser sticker accross the back window and sweet white sunglasses, then i'd be super cool(or maybe just a roughneck).

malinowski3

Reaction score
Some times i wish i could afford a 1/2 ton dodge with a montser sticker accross the back window and sweet white sunglasses, then i'd be super cool(or maybe just a roughneck).

not quite its 3/4 ton with a slip tank then you would be super cool :cool:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I put a snowandmud.com sticker on my sled trailer. So I guess I should get better mileage pulling it?

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hahhaa

So true.

This thread is great.

There's a european energy drink called Pu$$y. Wondering what that does to my sled? Better or worse then Redbull/Monster?

Will it affect the colour of my white sunglasses? :confused:

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey hey hey, what's wrong with stacks on a truck? the white glasses.. well that's just captain douche status.

Top Bottom