Monster bowl

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn...think my confidence just went down...what psi you guys doing these chutes at ?...I did the airport chutes at 15...it was more then enough

Most of them I was on my apex last year at 15lbs boost, all depends on snow and how smooth chute is,,,.. I always think going first is better rather than hitting trenches....I'd say the airports are the easier of the bunch, Brendan and I did those while trying to tune our vipers early this year....lol

They can all be hard!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any description off where they are or any Arial photos of these chutes? I've probably seen some of them, just don't know the names. I know the 90 all too well... lol.
Where is the airport? the lakes? If any of this is "top secret info" just pm me lol. Thanks!
Airport is off to the right of Super Bowl

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant wait to give Monster a crack.. man i'm sick to my stomach just sitting behind my computer thinking about it. LOL

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any description off where they are or any Arial photos of these chutes? I've probably seen some of them, just don't know the names. I know the 90 all too well... lol.
Where is the airport? the lakes? If any of this is "top secret info" just pm me lol. Thanks!
The lakes are about halfway to Turbo heading back to the right. There are 2 drop off points for regular guys like us and possibly more for the guys with bigger ...lls.Lol.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've even been back to turbo, I think I may know what you're talkin about.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've even been back to turbo, I think I may know what you're talkin about.
HaHa don't drop down unless you see tracks. You drop in and follow all the lakes till the last one and there is a nice easy drainage to climb back out to a really nice play area. You can then climb a small bench to your right and follow the high ground over to drop down to Turbo.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HaHa don't drop down unless you see tracks. You drop in and follow all the lakes till the last one and there is a nice easy drainage to climb back out to a really nice play area. You can then climb a small bench to your right and follow the high ground over to drop down to Turbo.

Thanks! I'll check her out!

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
They all can bight ya. One bad line choice can screw your run up so bad. I did swenny and the 90 at 7lbs lol. I'm on a 163 2.5" EZryde TSS xm. Turned it up to 9 for the Goofy pulls off the second lake and the Monster. Those north facing chutes had some deep snow in them. I probably came out of the monster the slowest. I should of tried the gash RRRR...next time! I'm trying to find someone with a picture of mine, Kyles, and Felix Patry (AKA Frenchy)'s lines off that second lake. It was retarded.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They all can bight ya. One bad line choice can screw your run up so bad. I did swenny and the 90 at 7lbs lol. I'm on a 163 2.5" EZryde TSS xm. Turned it up to 9 for the Goofy pulls off the second lake and the Monster. Those north facing chutes had some deep snow in them. I probably came out of the monster the slowest. I should of tried the gash RRRR...next time! I'm trying to find someone with a picture of mine, Kyles, and Felix Patry (AKA Frenchy)'s lines off that second lake. It was retarded.
Those are nasty steep chutes!

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Here is a nice pic of the Monster, Gibss Gash, Irmens Arm and The Arm Pit. All fun in their own way. For the next 8 weeks they will have plenty of attempts......wonder how many fails and success's?

Safe sleddin ;)
RS

Attachments

• monster.jpg
    monster.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 577

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going through sledding withdralls looking at that I can't wait to get back. Chutes change from day to day what was easy today can be the worst one tomorrow.

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a nice pic of the Monster, Gibss Gash, Irmens Arm and The Arm Pit. All fun in their own way. For the next 8 weeks they will have plenty of attempts......wonder how many fails and success's?

Safe sleddin ;)
RS

Id guess more wins for the chutes, anyone else tried the armpit ?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, not many guys can say they climbed those chutes on a 163 before spring conditions.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Safe sleddin ;)
RS

I wonder if there would be a demand for a popcorn or hot dog stand during the upcoming climbing season for the spectators???

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd pay for your weekend trip and even bring you out to see you try any chute in monster bowl in March on your wedge???

I'd love to c a stocker go up that...after all there "just point and shoot chutes"...lol

Last weekend in March?

Ya last weekend in March

Top Bottom