Momma needs a wolf

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would call him Jack. In honor of Wolfman Jack.

I try to give my pets human names, just seems to work for us.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call him "Askim"....as in:

"What's your dog's name?"
"Askim"
"Huh?"

I would call him Jack. In honor of Wolfman Jack.

I try to give my pets human names, just seems to work for us.

haa ha Dave!!! I should call him little Kev... because at least one Kev would listen!! ba ha haaa.....

Stompin Tom, I love that too!! We used to have a HUGE golden retriever named Chester... but then we started calling him Nester... then it was Ned... then Neddy... lol..

These Names are making me laugh!! Love it!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its great to see this little guy is already bringing you so much joy. Your snorting and you haven't even named him yet :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its great to see this little guy is already bringing you so much joy. Your snorting and you haven't even named him yet :)

I can't even explain how much relief my heart feels. My kids are at their dad's this weekend.. they are just coming unglued!!! Brook posted up on Facebook such a wonderful loving message thanking me for helping their hearts feel better. This little dude will never replace Koda, but he'll be exactly what he's supposed to be.. Little Mr. Fuzzy Bum...... I have no prob getting up at night to take him pee.. I'm kind of a perpetual mom.. totally addicted to momming... The kids are epic when it comes to looking after our animals.. they pitch in for the little babies of our house too... it just makes us so happy. My Boss Aaron came to my work area yesterday as I was tidying underneath my work counter... he said whatchya doing?..... making a space for your puppy to sleep?... Big smile!! Aaron's family loves these pups. His sister in law came to look at the babies with us
... Everyone is so behind us and this little dude. and I've found my WOO HOO Ness and inner YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE again!!

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A name associated with sledding... how about "Treewell"? All kidding aside, congrats on your newest family member.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YAY new puppy!!! Happy for you Momma :) We liked King and Oden but ended up choosing Loki

OMGOSH Kitty.. the kids are fighting for the Name Loki!!!!! haa ha haaa.. Or Kenai.. Koda's brother in the movie Brother Bear. ♥♥♥

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Momma gets a wolf, does Daddy get a cougar?

Baa ha haa!!!! Moyie beat me to it!! Yup Daddy's bagged himself a nice cougar! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Ha ha haaa!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Six more sleeps!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 530932_4525667551772_1401652781_n.jpg
    530932_4525667551772_1401652781_n.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 151

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many congrats to u and ur newest little one thats sure to keep MOMMA the safest ever and longer. Enjoy every moment

Top Bottom