Momma needs a wolf

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i check into it and well sorry to say they moved and i am not sure where they ended up sorry again

SnowMudder

Reaction score
Hi Trish, I put the word out to a couple of people. There is a breeder around here but I have not heard anything good about them, sorry I don't recall the name of them but i will find out and let you know so you dont get taken advantage of. I will keep you posted, and until then good luck.

SnowMudder

Reaction score
Trish, my one contact replied and said that Yamnuska is probably your best choice, as there are many bad breeders out there and people that dont put in the time with the animals that they need to in order to get a good pet quality dog/wolf. They did get in a new rescue recently, not sure of the specifics.

The other one my contact suggested was Sun Valley Wolf Kennels. They talked with them to place a wolf hybrid last year. Guess Sun Valley is pretty responsible and careful when placing their animals.

Here is the link:
Sun Valley Wolf Kennels

Hope that helps!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trish, my one contact replied and said that Yamnuska is probably your best choice, as there are many bad breeders out there and people that dont put in the time with the animals that they need to in order to get a good pet quality dog/wolf. They did get in a new rescue recently, not sure of the specifics.

The other one my contact suggested was Sun Valley Wolf Kennels. They talked with them to place a wolf hybrid last year. Guess Sun Valley is pretty responsible and careful when placing their animals.

Here is the link:
Sun Valley Wolf Kennels

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much!! I've been in contact with Yamnuska already. They have a female rescue.. and maybe a littler of pups coming from the NWT!!! Yayy!!

I feel lighter in my heart!! Thank you!
:)

SnowMudder

Reaction score
OH WOW that is awesome... I feel a light hearted too knowing that I was able to help you! I love dealing with dogs...I sure miss it sometimes...so helping you out just made my day!

Let me know how you make out and if you get the girl or a puppy! Either way Woooo HOOO!! So Happy for you!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I don't know about a Wolf but how bout a Bogger, after all he is a little husky fawker. ;)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I don't know about a Wolf but how bout a Bogger, after all he is a little husky fawker. ;)

I suppose I do have room in my front yard for a lawn ornament.... think he'll wear the pointy little hat and hold the shovel???

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a picture of 2 of my dogs they got some wolf, border collie, and peramies, in them but I thought I'd share a pic or my favorite family members
image.jpg
Good luck on your new pup !:)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw Koda's older brother (same parents from another litter) yesterday while it made my heart go bump with a bit of sad.. I realized how much Mica looks like my Koda bear. We are on a mission to track down his original breeders. I trust them.. we know the lineage. Good breeding, spectacular dogs. Mica had the shorter hair.... Koda took after the Arctic wolf side a bit more.. but they are both beautiful.. I will keep you in the loop.. I am told she lives in Salmo, quite close to us! Wish us luck.. perhaps we'll have another pup in the near future. I have contacted other peeps, thank you to everyone for the contacts. I think my heart is starting to feel better.. thank goodness.. I prayed and prayed for the hurt to go away.. and I think what has come out, is more appreciation for everything around me.. My husband, my kids.. the simplicity of life and what matters most.

Lots of love

Trish! :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not Jumping the gun or anything.... but
Koda's original breeder got a hold of us today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have a litter of Pups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 weeks old.

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!! sososososoooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not Jumping the gun or anything.... but
Koda's original breeder got a hold of us today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have a litter of Pups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 weeks old.

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!! sososososoooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!

Hey Momma any pics of these little wolfus

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K Here is Mr Fuzzy bum cutie pie sweetest guy there...
There were a few pups.. sorry the pics aren't the greatest.. I'm not wonderful with the camera.. only Brookie is! They are 4 weeks old right now.
I fell in love with this guy.. he is Koda's Brother... same Ma and Pa!
He snuggled into me.. fell asleep in my jacket.. he's full of love and kisses.. content to be loved. He was the most loving of the pups.
world.. meet my new sweetie.

Attachments

• mr fuzzy bum.jpg
    mr fuzzy bum.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 148

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K Here is Mr Fuzzy bum cutie pie sweetest guy there...
There were a few pups.. sorry the pics aren't the greatest.. I'm not wonderful with the camera.. only Brookie is! They are 4 weeks old right now.
I fell in love with this guy.. he is Koda's Brother... same Ma and Pa!
He snuggled into me.. fell asleep in my jacket.. he's full of love and kisses.. content to be loved. He was the most loving of the pups.
world.. meet my new sweetie.

very cute indeed, whatchya gonna call him?

Top Bottom