Missing Couple From St Albert..... Last seen in Edson

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vehicle was found near Carrot Creek.

This whole even has had many of us fixated. One can only hope that the couple were left to be and only propery is affected.... we hope!!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Vehicle was found near Carrot Creek.

This whole even has had many of us fixated. One can only hope that the couple were left to be and only propery is affected.... we hope!!

If it was found near Carrot Creek then I doubt it was spotted in PG

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never give up guys,Brian and Patti are very close friends of mine and if you guys need anything please call.Thoughts are with you and your family.
Lyle

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our thoughts are with family and friends...hoping they are found safe and sound, that only property was damaged...also justice for anyone that may have been negatively involved!!!

May that POS burn in He!!.....

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well finally the local papers are revieling the neglegence in the investigation for this missing couple....hopefully no matter what the out come is the family go after someone for this neglegence so it doesnt happen again...WTF!!!!

ridndirty

Reaction score
Right now, all the family wants is for Lyle and Marie to be home safe. The person of intrest the RCMP are looking for is still out there, and someone knows where he is. We have the motorhome and the Tucson, now all we need is him to fill in the blanks. We WILL follow up on everything else once we have our family back in one piece. Thanks for all the concern, and please keep looking.

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sad and yet also very mad about many issues in this case. We have been keeping our eyes open when we have been traveling. Our hearts go out to the family members involved in this strange mystery.

throttle girl

Reaction score
This is just so sad..It is disgusting to e what this beautiful world is truning in to...My heart goes out the whole family during this time..lets pray they get home to saftey...I will keep my eyes and ears open!!Throttle girl

hammerbike

Reaction score
Is there any new news? This is the last thing I found...

RCMP search Nojack campground in McCann case
We went across Canada to Ontario and came home through the USA....nothing.
I had their picture taped to the inside of my fairing windshield and lots of people stopped to look at it at gas stations, restaurants, etc but I never had anyone even hint that they had seen them. I just got home and haven't got the latest updates on this story yet. Wish I had better news...........

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well heard on the news yesterday that the family and many others have come together with a $10,000 reward for information leading to results in this case. I still check up often on this thread, and on this case as I have been praying for the safe return of Lyle and Marie McCann. Even if this case is now a worst case scenario situation the least we can do is find them and bring closure to the family. As we are all outdoor enthusiasts I ask that people keep there eyes open when camping, quadding, travelling and report anything you find that can relate to this mystery!

hammerbike

Reaction score
Well heard on the news yesterday that the family and many others have come together with a $10,000 reward for information leading to results in this case. I still check up often on this thread, and on this case as I have been praying for the safe return of Lyle and Marie McCann. Even if this case is now a worst case scenario situation the least we can do is find them and bring closure to the family. As we are all outdoor enthusiasts I ask that people keep there eyes open when camping, quadding, travelling and report anything you find that can relate to this mystery!
There has now been 2 more donations of $10,000.00 each as a reward!
Although hope of finding them alive seems slim, I hope for the best for everyone involved.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a donation fund set up for REWARD of information.... I would throw in a couple hundred towards the reward to help out the family...........

Top Bottom