Missing Couple From St Albert..... Last seen in Edson

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets hope they can crack this case and get those people home .....our laws need change!!!!!!!!!! Feel so bad for the family....prayers to them!

whammy

Reaction score
I've been waiting for an update on this,, anyone have any new information?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Saw on the news last nite, they've increased the search radius..... Showed quads driving up cutlines looking for them..... One was a "spotter" quad and a guy was standing on the rack on the back with a big handbar/rollbar set-up..... Kinda kool.....

Hope they find them soon...... :(

ridndirty

Reaction score
The guy standing on the rack would be my son, we have put on many, many 1st gear, low range miles, up and down cutlines, lease roads and any place someone might want to hide something. The size of the area makes it a huge task, but we have to keep trying. One of the things we try to do, is try to think like a person that would harm someones grandparents, and then try to cover their tracks. A hard thing for average people to do. I think what we need is someone on the inside to put some pressure on the "person of interest" to find where my Aunt and Uncle are. Now that the leaves are on the ground,it makes it tougher to see anything in the bush. If it snows, we will be out of luck .

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The guy standing on the rack would be my son, we have put on many, many 1st gear, low range miles, up and down cutlines, lease roads and any place someone might want to hide something. The size of the area makes it a huge task, but we have to keep trying. One of the things we try to do, is try to think like a person that would harm someones grandparents, and then try to cover their tracks. A hard thing for average people to do. I think what we need is someone on the inside to put some pressure on the "person of interest" to find where my Aunt and Uncle are. Now that the leaves are on the ground,it makes it tougher to see anything in the bush. If it snows, we will be out of luck .

thanks for the update.

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in case anyone is wondering their will be a huge thing on CTV News at 6 pm, Tonight ( Monday), hopefully help everyone out and get them closer to being found...

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is not the cheery reply I would usually conjure up, but don't give up hope. My friend found a key piece of evidence a year later while hunting. That evidence resulted in the successful conviction of 3 accused. That case started as a missing person as well. Everything sat for that year, which I'm sure was hell on the loved ones, but closure came eventually.

Sorry for your pain.

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is very SAD ! for the McCann family.......Lets put this Vader guys "Balls " in a vice , and see if he'll "talk" ! And i'll be Happy, to do the turning of the vice !

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wasn't there a bit of confusion and some talk about the rcmp not doing a proper investigation on the burnt motorhome? thinking it was just vandalism and some time had past from the time the motorhome was found burnt and to the time the missing persons was released? am i wrong in thinking that the burnt wreckage wasn't completely looked thru and investigated before the wreckage was cleaned up?

unknown

Reaction score
As i have stated to other sites, i would check the 3 animal graveyards on the McKay highway which is also 1 km away from where Vader was arressted.

Top Bottom