Missing Couple From St Albert..... Last seen in Edson

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm posting this for a friend of mine. We need anyone who is currently out riding in and around the Edson/Hinton Area to keep their eyes open for a greenish colored Hyundai Tucson with Alberta License Plate ZPK 289.

They left St Albert on July 3, 2010 and haven't been heard from since. More information can be found in the link below.

Motorhome of missing St. Albert couple found ?engulfed in flames?

Please keep your eyes open everyone.

Thanks

TG

Last edited:

ridndirty

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this on here Tyler, this is going on so long now, I dont know if the search can only be in the immediate area around the burnt motorhome anymore. The RCMP found the motorhome last Monday,and we(the family) and the media, only first started hearing about it on Saturday night. Thats a long time for someone to cover their tracks, or go wherever they want, without raising any alarm bells. Someone out there knows where my Uncle Lyle and Aunt Marie are, and hopefully all the extra eyes and ears that SnowandMud have out there can help bring them home. Please keep your eyes out for their Light green Hyundai Tucson Lic # ZPK-289.

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this on here Tyler, this is going on so long now, I dont know if the search can only be in the immediate area around the burnt motorhome anymore. The RCMP found the motorhome last Monday,and we(the family) and the media, only first started hearing about it on Saturday night. Thats a long time for someone to cover their tracks, or go wherever they want, without raising any alarm bells. Someone out there knows where my Uncle Lyle and Aunt Marie are, and hopefully all the extra eyes and ears that SnowandMud have out there can help bring them home. Please keep your eyes out for their Light green Hyundai Tucson Lic # ZPK-289.

Thoughts and Prayers are with you! I hope the best for your family!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Let's hope some snowandmudders out there seen something on this. I just got of the phone with Patti who is a member on this site. I stopped at there campsite after the edson rally on July 3rd and had a beer and a hotdog with them. Lyle McCann is her uncle, her dads brother. They were in the edson area on Saturday July 3. If you were quadding or riding your dirt bike in the area you may of seen the motorhome. I will post some pictures on here as well tonight and be sending out a mass email to all the members. If you even have seen the motorhome or suv that day or since then please call the edson RCMP at 780-723-8822.

Thanks.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Heres some pictures.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,723
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,664
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 667
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,667

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I sent out a massive PM out to ALL the members of this site and Im getting emails back like crazy some of the responses are:

Thanks for the heads up. Will look into it.

Hey Ron, we are heading to bc this weekend and will call of we see anything

Thank you . We have seen this on the news and our hearts and prayers go out to the family. We will keep our eyes and ears open and pass this on to all people in our area.

Thanks Ron. And let me say this is by far the best use of a mass forum email I have ever seen used. Way to set an example. I really hope your friend are found and safely returned to their families and friends

I'm traveling to Fairmount this weekend, will keep an eye out on the
highways.

And Ive gotten about 150 back allready saying all the same thing, there coming in like hotcakes too. Thanks to all the members here, lets find these innocent people and get them back to there families.

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
We were in Edson area this past weekend but north not south. Didn't see anything but didn't know we were looking. This is so sad! My heart goes out to the family. I hope they are found safe!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm posting this for a friend of mine. We need anyone who is currently out riding in and around the Edson/Hinton Area to keep their eyes open for a greenish colored Hyundai Tucson with Alberta License Plate ZPK 289.

They left St Albert on July 3, 2010 and haven't been heard from since. More information can be found in the link below.

Motorhome of missing St. Albert couple found ?engulfed in flames?

Please keep your eyes open everyone.

Thanks

TG

do you think they would travel to ontario?

yamahacurtis

Reaction score
I will be making a trip from Ft.McMurray to Kelowna and will have my eyes open. If you see a Hyundai that color phone it in. It is pretty easy to change plates.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Bret, Family,& Freinds.

Our Sincere Hope and prays are going out to you and yours on the safe home coming of your parents, grandparents and extended family. We are truly emotional and distaught of the events thus far that has taken place according to the media.

Our Best Wishes

Michael & Kathleen Blahun
Stony Plain,Ab.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just heard about this today on the radio here in kamloops, i just got back from alberta trip but didnt know to keep an eye out sorry, thoughts and prayers go out to the family and hopefully the make it home safe

nosnow

Reaction score
will keep my eyes open i drive all over the north and south of ab.
My heart goes out to the family. I hope they are found safe!

steepanddeep

Reaction score
my thoughts are with the family.I truck for a living and travel western canada I will keep an eye out for that vehical

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my thoughts are with the family.I truck for a living and travel western canada I will keep an eye out for that vehical

just got the email

well since I am off the road now days all that I can say is I wish that was still out there to lend an eye ..

hoping that all works out and things turn out

thoughts and prayers , because they work :)

98670X

Reaction score
Im from Clearwater BC, i will be keeping my eye out. That doesnt look like a very popular color , should be easy to recognize, so anyone one who sees a hyundia that color should phone it in, no matter what the plate is. I sure hope there alright.

Top Bottom